Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jailed for fuck all!

Re: Jailed for fuck all! 23 Jun 2012 16:48 #41

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
andyh wrote:
so we're left in this state of doing nothing.
:conf:
You must register to post here.

Re: Jailed for fuck all! 23 Jun 2012 16:49 #42

  • andyh
  • andyh's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thank you received: 3545
  • Karma: 62
dubmeup wrote:
andyh wrote:
so we're left in this state of doing nothing.
:conf:

Nothing truly productive.
Nothing that actually 'changes' anything in a big way.

We can talk about it and mention it to others as such as we like, only 'doing' really has any weight.
IMHO anyway ;)
“Fascists are not human. A snake is more human.” - Hugo Chávez
You must register to post here.

Re: Jailed for fuck all! 23 Jun 2012 17:00 #43

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
I get you andy, options are limited. I'm not ready to give up trying yet though. This is a 'war' of the mind as much as anything else and therefore such things as talking are invaluable, the way I see it ;)
That's not to say we can't be doing other stuff too though.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti

Re: Jailed for fuck all! 23 Jun 2012 21:05 #44

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1566
  • Thank you received: 1123
  • Karma: 59
It's a huge over-reaction because they are afraid of US. Terrified, actually. They're trying to bridle the beast and hold it down before it lifts itself against them.... which is the exact action to take if you really do want the beast to rise against you!

Thickos.

They are right to be afraid, I'd say. Keep going on as they are and it will be only a matter of time before they have to face what they fear most.....
There is no such thing as Thin Air: Thin Air is full of the particles of creation.

Take something that costs you nothing but effort;
And practice, practice, practice until you make it something fabulous.

"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
If he undaunted be....". (Beowulf)....
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti, dubs

Re: Jailed for fuck all! 24 Jun 2012 20:15 #45

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
cantata wrote:
It's a huge over-reaction because they are afraid of US. Terrified, actually. They're trying to bridle the beast and hold it down before it lifts itself against them.... which is the exact action to take if you really do want the beast to rise against you!

Thickos.

They are right to be afraid, I'd say. Keep going on as they are and it will be only a matter of time before they have to face what they fear most.....

I like your passion woman :spliff:

The sceptic in me however, can see how much damage they'll actually do before people really do begin to make them as afraid as you describe. I wish sometimes that I wasn't so sceptical about everything but I am. :emb:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: Jailed for fuck all! 24 Jun 2012 23:45 #46

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1566
  • Thank you received: 1123
  • Karma: 59
psketti wrote:
cantata wrote:
It's a huge over-reaction because they are afraid of US. Terrified, actually. They're trying to bridle the beast and hold it down before it lifts itself against them.... which is the exact action to take if you really do want the beast to rise against you!

Thickos.

They are right to be afraid, I'd say. Keep going on as they are and it will be only a matter of time before they have to face what they fear most.....


I like your passion woman :spliff:

The sceptic in me however, can see how much damage they'll actually do before people really do begin to make them as afraid as you describe. I wish sometimes that I wasn't so sceptical about everything but I am. :emb:

Ditto, Babes :beer: :spliff:

But while they're damaging everyoe else... where do they think they're going to live? Who do they think their neighbours are going to be? It's not very well thought out, is it? :D

Fing is: "they" like us to believe that the public is a dangerous, violent beast that we need "them" to keep us protected from - and so we wander about in fear of the public (ourselves) :roll: But look how much people will take in avoiding violent action - it's not their chosen way. People prefer to live in peace and rub along nicely (bar a few, and they are actually very few). When we all realise this, action will come and "they" will be out of a job - and that's what they fear.

:)
There is no such thing as Thin Air: Thin Air is full of the particles of creation.

Take something that costs you nothing but effort;
And practice, practice, practice until you make it something fabulous.

"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
If he undaunted be....". (Beowulf)....
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2012 23:47 by cantata.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti, irrepressible, dubs

Re: Jailed for fuck all! 03 Jul 2012 13:19 #47

  • nirvana
  • nirvana's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 545
  • Thank you received: 148
  • Karma: 1
psketti wrote:
thoreau wrote:

The jail sentence given does not make me angry - though I do think that it was unfair and it is wrong to use someone as a 'deterrent' - I am sad though - sad I guess that the guy has had his life ruined by some offensive remarks and sad that people can talk about riots and killing other humans with such flippancy.

I understand what you're saying thoreau but this is all spiralling out of control and I feel VERY fucking angry about it. More so than I expected myself to be if I'm honest. This has got to stop. A flippant comment should be exactly that and taken as such. What the fuck is going on before being jailed for something so fucking trivial has become acceptable?

I am so pissed off at the moment. Not at you girl incase you think the same as ab... it's not intended if that's how it comes across.

I feel very strongely about these things and I'm fucking scared for our kids. What are we setting them up for?


Your wrong its not out of control its perfectly in control. The truth is its not going to stop only get bigger.
You must register to post here.

Re: Jailed for fuck all! 03 Jul 2012 13:22 #48

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
nirvana wrote:
psketti wrote:
thoreau wrote:

The jail sentence given does not make me angry - though I do think that it was unfair and it is wrong to use someone as a 'deterrent' - I am sad though - sad I guess that the guy has had his life ruined by some offensive remarks and sad that people can talk about riots and killing other humans with such flippancy.

I understand what you're saying thoreau but this is all spiralling out of control and I feel VERY fucking angry about it. More so than I expected myself to be if I'm honest. This has got to stop. A flippant comment should be exactly that and taken as such. What the fuck is going on before being jailed for something so fucking trivial has become acceptable?

I am so pissed off at the moment. Not at you girl incase you think the same as ab... it's not intended if that's how it comes across.

I feel very strongely about these things and I'm fucking scared for our kids. What are we setting them up for?


Your wrong its not out of control its perfectly in control. The truth is its not going to stop only get bigger.

Explain please.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today1004
Yesterday1099
Week3474
Month40630
Total1202633

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.5 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Wednesday, 30 September 2026 18:58

Who Is Online

Guests : 415 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel