Sanctum Zone

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Member feedback is appreciated! Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our members.
  • Page:

TOPIC: something for your forum

something for your forum 05 Jul 2017 13:25 #21

• Space Bandit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 2274
andyh wrote:
It was a fridge, an old one at that :facepalm:

There had been several reports of power surges in the building.... which had fried people's electronic devices.
Obviously nothing was done about it.
But there's a possibility that contributed to it...
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.

something for your forum 05 Jul 2017 15:54 #22

• andyh
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Thank you received: 3544
Everythings a conspiracy theory both with the DIF'ers and Alex Jones 'merican wingnuts.

IMHO I could label most of the stuff going on as being down to nothing more than human stupidity tbpfh.
Trump getting voted in wasn't a conspiracy for example, what was suss was Clinton winning the nomination over Sanders but when you look at the process involved it's not about what the 'people' want in the slightest....so there's no 'conspiracy' there, just a lot of people not willing to take action over a democratic deficit thats been present for a very long time and will remain that way until they are willing to fight for it.
Then there's the angle that most people in the world haven't had an education beyond primary school level let alone GCSE/post 16....I mean come on...what do people expect?
It's not just the general public included in those stats, some very powerful people in this world are also uneducated and/or completely unsuited to the roles they perform.
You can see this incompetence everywhere you care to look, I shouldn't have to give examples now :D

The fact that food is shit, fluoride is in the water and we are polluting the planet to death and obsessing ourselves with petty issues is nothing to be surprised about in the least, its a natural property of the stupid economic system we use, it does not reward a sensible long term viewpoint, it rewards what is profitable in all cases.
It's served us very well and played its role for a very long time, just like religion but in both cases they will give way eventually to common sense but imho not within my lifetime :)

So yeah, a cheap fridge and cheap power supply and cheap cladding contributed to it all and cheap politics and cheap media will blow it for all it's worth.

/goes off mumbling about DIF and Alex Jones for the 1000th time...
“Fascists are not human. A snake is more human.” - Hugo Chávez
The following user(s) said Thank You: Space Bandit

something for your forum 06 Jul 2017 00:41 #23

• Kumatora
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • OK ですか?
  • Thank you received: 282
...What the fuck did I just read? :rofl:
GaDjZ
“Haters are confused admirers who can’t understand why everybody else likes you” ― Paulo Coelho
◦•◦
"Bajo la máscara del ego, siempre oscuro y confuso, el alma sabe lo que quiere." - Alejandro Jodorowsky
The following user(s) said Thank You: andyh

something for your forum 06 Jul 2017 00:59 #24

• humanspirit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 894
The Trump administration sent four reps to the last Bilderberg meeting where as the Obama Administration sent just one official in 2015.

Not sure if that is relevant in anyway and could be twisted in any which way it suits the various organisations.

What was Trumps sales pitch?

Hows that wall coming along.
naivety attracts evil and evil attracts naivety

something for your forum 06 Jul 2017 09:11 #25

• andyh
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Thank you received: 3544
t3h lulz :p
“Fascists are not human. A snake is more human.” - Hugo Chávez

something for your forum 09 Jul 2017 21:12 #26

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Thank you received: 5668
Space Bandit wrote:
psketti wrote:
Space Bandit wrote:
You're wasting your time..... there isn't even a moderator as such on the forum anymore..... nevermind an owner!

:coffee:

I had a feeling by saying that....the devil would be summoned!

And I came as quick as I could....

B759c460e1dcda5c95f8ae6b03d834df
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Space Bandit

something for your forum 09 Jul 2017 21:14 #27

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Thank you received: 5668
andyh wrote:

/goes off mumbling about DIF and Alex Jones for the 1000th time...

It's ok now deary....just you come back along this way....there, there now....

Tenor
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
The following user(s) said Thank You: andyh
  • Page:
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds