Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 19:20 #1001

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 2786
  • Thank you received: 362
  • Karma: 0
Like my parents would really let me smoke weed in their house and talk about conspiracy theories on my laptop...

If my mom knew what i was doing right now as i type this lord forgive me....:killinme:

Obviously she would tell me that coaching high school basketball is only part time work and i need a second job.

I mean seriously my mom might have been an anti-war hippie after woodstock in the 1970's but be for real.

Do you honestly think i would be able to smoke weed in her house and talk about conspiracy theories on my laptop?

You gotta be fucking kidding me oioioi....god lord...that would be an absolute no no.... :noway:
"The Great Liberator" aka #1 Anarchist
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 19:26 #1002

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
*flapflapflap*

"Swimming pools...weed.......YMCA...........Woodstock.................wibblewibblewibble"
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Space Bandit

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 19:27 #1003

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
I hear it's fun to stay at the YMCA.

You can get yourself clean.

You can have a good meal.

You can do whatever you feel.

Smashin'. :coffee:
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 19:29 #1004

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Who were you on DIF RA?
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 19:32 #1005

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
UpKTJDKGNE6TQLQFAP
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abs, feather, Space Bandit, Gilly, hugorune

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 19:45 #1006

  • feather
  • feather's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I got 99 problems being Merv ain't one.
  • Posts: 9557
  • Thank you received: 9419
  • Karma: 93
.......... wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Our prerogative is to draw our own conclusions.
:)
:carryon:
OK

BlueRAdots Zps2f561937


Wanna play tic tac toe instead? :)
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti, hugorune

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 19:53 #1007

  • feather
  • feather's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I got 99 problems being Merv ain't one.
  • Posts: 9557
  • Thank you received: 9419
  • Karma: 93
Just to ease anyones concerns.
Zero hacking involved, just a trail like a six lane highway laid out there if you care to follow it.
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 20:09 #1008

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 2786
  • Thank you received: 362
  • Karma: 0
Im aller à la piscine du YMCA désolé je ne suis pas un talk NAN, à vous plus tard... :carryon:
"The Great Liberator" aka #1 Anarchist
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 20:15 #1009

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
.......... wrote:
Im aller à la piscine du YMCA désolé je ne suis pas un talk NAN, à vous plus tard... :carryon:

Log in to your sock first.....oops, too late!
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 20:21 #1010

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
feather wrote:
.......... wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Our prerogative is to draw our own conclusions.
:)
:carryon:
OK

BlueRAdots Zps2f561937


Wanna play tic tac toe instead? :)

Followed.

:D
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 20:44 #1011

  • feather
  • feather's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I got 99 problems being Merv ain't one.
  • Posts: 9557
  • Thank you received: 9419
  • Karma: 93
oioioi wrote:
Followed.
:D
It's kinda obvious and disappointing at the same time eh?

I'd hoped for something a bit more interesting and challenging.
Ah well. :dunno:
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 20:57 #1012

  • mikey mikey
  • mikey mikey's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 6518
  • Thank you received: 3378
  • Karma: 23
Smoothly owned feather. :2cool:
thank you St Jude for favours granted
Last Edit: 28 May 2013 20:58 by mikey mikey.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: feather

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 21:14 #1013

  • feather
  • feather's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I got 99 problems being Merv ain't one.
  • Posts: 9557
  • Thank you received: 9419
  • Karma: 93
mikey mikey wrote:
Smoothly owned feather. :2cool:
*curtsies*
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 28 May 2013 21:15 #1014

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
*wanders into thread with no pants on looking confused*

:hi:

Who is 'Steve'? Did I miss an episode? Bugger...

*wanders back out again*
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 30 May 2013 04:58 #1015

  • jhado
  • jhado's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Facilitator of the Hippy, Weird, and Loving Stuff, the rest is up to them
  • Rankmod
  • Posts: 5020
  • Thank you received: 2209
  • Karma: 70
I'm not banned from the David Icke forum!

Just spent a while in the members lounge, and exchanged pleasantries with Merlin, no problems whatsoever.
Forget yesterday. It has already forgotten you.
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 30 May 2013 08:49 #1016

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
jhado wrote:
I'm not banned from the David Icke forum!

I assume you were. You know you're now on my list of poppadum munchers though?! :cool2:
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 30 May 2013 17:32 #1017

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
Ab Origine wrote:
*wanders into thread with no pants on looking confused*

:hi:

Who is 'Steve'? Did I miss an episode? Bugger...

*wanders back out again*

So... nobody even has the good grace to flick me a quick PM, then? Thanks guys.
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 30 May 2013 19:32 #1018

  • jhado
  • jhado's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Facilitator of the Hippy, Weird, and Loving Stuff, the rest is up to them
  • Rankmod
  • Posts: 5020
  • Thank you received: 2209
  • Karma: 70
oioioi wrote:
jhado wrote:
I'm not banned from the David Icke forum!

I assume you were. You know you're now on my list of poppadum munchers though?! :cool2:

I knew you would say that...........
Forget yesterday. It has already forgotten you.
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 23 Jul 2013 07:39 #1019

  • Ozsem
  • Ozsem's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Rank1
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
jhado wrote:
I'm not banned from the David Icke forum!

Just spent a while in the members lounge, and exchanged pleasantries with Merlin, no problems whatsoever.

Same. Its ok there, but I also understand what its like over there sometimes too. Today my post was changed. I don't fully agree with the reason the person who did it. Nothing serious, unless I get banned cause I am member on here also. :umm:

The real people I don't like are the corrupted government/elite in the UK and US.
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2013 07:41 by Ozsem.
You must register to post here.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum 23 Jul 2013 07:46 #1020

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Ozsem wrote:

The real people I don't like are the corrupted government/elite in the UK and US.

They're not real people!

:couch:

Welcome aboard!
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today2735
Yesterday3599
Week9718
Month15827
Total1218827

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.232 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Wednesday, 07 October 2026 22:49

Who Is Online

Guests : 761 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel