Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gan Ainm

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 16:39 #41

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
dawnbreak wrote:

:O my fingers are not all old and boney
I do apologise. :sorry:
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 16:55 #42

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1563
  • Thank you received: 2189
  • Karma: 47
I hate the idea of someone feeding information back to sean it makes that whole trust thing that was particularly awesome feel violated - fingers crossed that it turns out to be a false alarm - have to admit having not been on all day I immediately got paranoid - which is not nice at all :(
Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.

“Just living is not enough, one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower”
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 17:01 #43

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thank you received: 1770
  • Karma: 95
Things like this bug the hell out of me. I can't stand treachery and subterfuge. Also pussy footing around, beating about the bush. Let's get this sorted and move on.
Maybe there is no mole and someone will be accused and alienated :thumbup:

:roll:
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 18:26 #44

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 1687
  • Thank you received: 333
  • Karma: 15
This thread has made me grin ear to ear :killinme:

Its an internet forum !! :hahano: :hahano:

We are not trading military secrets or partaking in industrial sabotage :rofl:

Get a grip ffs. Ive to share this forum with people whose fingers were glued to the report button on the other forum with regards to me :coffee: :rofl: :killinme:

Who gives a fuck :roll:

Do you really take it all so serious ??

Why does it seem that people want to go back to the other forum after coating it on this one??
Strange if you ask me :spank:
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: batou

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 18:42 #45

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
You know daavid, you do have a point :)
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 21:39 #46

  • Griswald
  • Griswald's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 348
  • Thank you received: 133
  • Karma: 21
dubmeup wrote:
You know daavid, you do have a point :)

So, whats the skinny, who got the e mail. I dont believe the apprentice is ranting and raving. And if his writing style was spotted at the out set, why has he managed to post afew on the other forum, without a mention then on here about his double act, earlier on. After all we manage to comment on every other bit of crap that comes out of the other forum.

So has anyone confessed under torture yet
:bat: :ar:
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 22:04 #47

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
Griswald wrote:

So, whats the skinny, who got the e mail. I dont believe the apprentice is ranting and raving. And if his writing style was spotted at the out set, why has he managed to post afew on the other forum, without a mention then on here about his double act, earlier on. After all we manage to comment on every other bit of crap that comes out of the other forum.

So has anyone confessed under torture yet
:bat: :ar:
I honestly don't know gris. Like you I don't think the app is just ranting. I've not seen him lose the plot before so I very much doubt that he is now. I'm sure he has good 'intel' that aroused his suspicion.
I did mention earlier that I think they might have sussed him and just gave him a break for a bit because they like him (as do we).
Who knows what's at the bottom of this at this stage?
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2012 22:04 by dubs.
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 22:12 #48

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thank you received: 1770
  • Karma: 95
dubmeup wrote:
I did mention earlier that I think they might have sussed him and just gave him a break for a bit because they like him (as do we).
Who knows what's at the bottom of this at this stage?

I'm inclined to think the same. Any mods over on Icke who have looked at a lot of posts from The Apprentice over here, would be able to spot him easily. Maybe they needed confirmation? I don't know.
Either way, I don't really like getting involved in this kind of stuff, it's just speculation isn't it?
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 22:14 #49

  • Hexhammer
  • Hexhammer's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 1129
  • Karma: 90
Hmm... what's going on? Is it my crappy net or? I posted to this thread just few minutes ago... I check back and I don't see my post at all... :conf: It could be the shitty wifi I use, it tends to shut down by itself from time to time.
The things you leave behind, you find in front of you.
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 22:38 #50

  • Damnsod...!!!
  • Damnsod...!!!'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Banned
  • Rankbanned
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Karma: -238
Frankspencer


Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2012 22:40 by Damnsod...!!!.
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 22:44 #51

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Kinell! That's some hammered karma...someone been "fiddling"? In a way I hope not, on the other hand.... :no:
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 09 Jun 2012 22:49 #52

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
oioioi wrote:
Kinell! That's some hammered karma...someone been "fiddling"? In a way I hope not, on the other hand.... :no:
Ahem, I was on -666 for a good while! :killinme:
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 10 Jun 2012 00:35 #53

  • Griswald
  • Griswald's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 348
  • Thank you received: 133
  • Karma: 21
dubmeup wrote:
Griswald wrote:

So, whats the skinny, who got the e mail. I dont believe the apprentice is ranting and raving. And if his writing style was spotted at the out set, why has he managed to post afew on the other forum, without a mention then on here about his double act, earlier on. After all we manage to comment on every other bit of crap that comes out of the other forum.

So has anyone confessed under torture yet
:bat: :ar:
I honestly don't know gris. Like you I don't think the app is just ranting. I've not seen him lose the plot before so I very much doubt that he is now. I'm sure he has good 'intel' that aroused his suspicion.
I did mention earlier that I think they might have sussed him and just gave him a break for a bit because they like him (as do we).
Who knows what's at the bottom of this at this stage?

There are numerous posts here about what idiots the mods on the other forum are, and now we are saying they are smart enough to pick him out from posts under another name. I find that hard to believe.I have no doubt he has good reason to call the person out on this, and maybe the person who received this e mail of his details, can pm him, and get this sorted , sooner rather than later, for both of them and the forum.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dubs

Re: Gan Ainm 10 Jun 2012 01:28 #54

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thank you received: 1770
  • Karma: 95
Griswald wrote:
There are numer ous posts here about what idiots the mods on the other forum are, and now we are saying they are smart enough to pick him out from posts under another name. I find that hard to believe.

How dumb do you think they are?! :D

I spotted him. I already explained about his posting style and the way he quotes posts differently to the norm. Look at what the thread was about as well, the active users etc...it wouldn't have took Sherlock Holmes to work it out :chuckle:

I spotted him pretty much immediately. I never went to school hardly :D

I know nothing about an email by the way, it's not me :D
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dubs

Re: Gan Ainm 10 Jun 2012 19:55 #55

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
dubmeup wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Kinell! That's some hammered karma...someone been "fiddling"? In a way I hope not, on the other hand.... :no:
Ahem, I was on -666 for a good while! :killinme:

:coffee:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 10 Jun 2012 20:40 #56

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
psketti wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Kinell! That's some hammered karma...someone been "fiddling"? In a way I hope not, on the other hand.... :no:
Ahem, I was on -666 for a good while! :killinme:

:coffee:

SO TWAZ YOU!!!!!!


How was the party?
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 10 Jun 2012 20:56 #57

  • ronisron
  • ronisron's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • In the Zone.......
  • Posts: 490
  • Thank you received: 323
  • Karma: 34
This thread is not very cool.... come on, they didn't outright ban you, and offered to let you come back as the apprentice, it seems they figured it out for themselves -- at least that seems to be the gist of what people are thinking here, and I agree. A big windup and talk of e-mails and a mole...naming names..... :roll: It's a forum.......

What about the shills already on board? Everyone gets a clean slate.
"Though the rules of the road have been lodged, it's only people's games you've got to dodge.."
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: novum

Re: Gan Ainm 10 Jun 2012 22:26 #58

  • Griswald
  • Griswald's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 348
  • Thank you received: 133
  • Karma: 21
ronisron wrote:
This thread is not very cool.... come on, they didn't outright ban you, and offered to let you come back as the apprentice, it seems they figured it out for themselves -- at least that seems to be the gist of what people are thinking here, and I agree. A big windup and talk of e-mails and a mole...naming names..... :roll: It's a forum.......

What about the shills already on board? Everyone gets a clean slate.

I think its a betrayal of trust thing, if its true what he says. And if its not true, why hasn,t the recipient of the e mail, come out with all guns blazing if he has been accused of something he has not done, I would. I dont believe he was rumbled by the mods, anymore than the skill of those that say they spotted him as well. You haven,t spotted my doppelganger yet :O

griswald
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2012 22:27 by Griswald.
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 10 Jun 2012 22:37 #59

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thank you received: 1770
  • Karma: 95
Griswald wrote:
I dont believe he was rumbled by the mods, anymore than the skill of those that say they spotted him as well. You haven,t spotted my doppelganger yet :O

griswald

Well, make a controversial thread about DIF active member numbers or something, it won't be too hard then :P

Now you've just told the mods, they'll be on the lookout :D

Also, you use commas instead of apostrophies. i.e "haven,t" instead of "haven't".
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2012 22:41 by irrepressible.
You must register to post here.

Re: Gan Ainm 10 Jun 2012 22:52 #60

  • Griswald
  • Griswald's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 348
  • Thank you received: 133
  • Karma: 21
irrepressible wrote:
Griswald wrote:
I dont believe he was rumbled by the mods, anymore than the skill of those that say they spotted him as well. You haven,t spotted my doppelganger yet :O

griswald

Well, make a controversial thread about DIF active member numbers or something, it won't be too hard then :P

Now you've just told the mods, they'll be on the lookout :D

Also, you use commas instead of apostrophies. i.e "haven,t" instead of "haven't".[/quote]

Wrong , Griswald does :D :D. Doppelganger has never had the same writing style ;)
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2012 22:54 by Griswald.
You must register to post here.
Moderators: oioioi, psketti, batou
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today723
Yesterday1099
Week3193
Month40349
Total1202352

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.5 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Wednesday, 30 September 2026 13:44

Who Is Online

Guests : 607 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel