Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy?

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:19 #21

  • hadabusa
  • hadabusa's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 165
  • Karma: 23
dubmeup wrote:
So would you like this place to be the DIF X a footy forum then hads?
well its strikingly similiar to the dif, just look at the forum sections,lol.

the footbal stuff or whatever can have its own subforum, i dont think thats unworkable.
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:21 #22

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1570
  • Thank you received: 938
  • Karma: 92
hadabusa wrote:
pheony wrote:
hadabusa wrote:
pheony knows a forum i frequent often, she can testify you see the worst insults and abuse there, basicaly everyone is a troll, but somehow it works.

only time i seen moderation there was when there was straightup illegal posts and behaviour.

banning trolls imo is like the husband who turns wifebeater because hes too insecure to handle her.

But, when people join that forum...they know what they are getting into and if they don't I feel sorry for them. I can see that some of it is very funny, but not so funny for someone who is there for genuine advice and gets mercilessly mocked.

I'm sure that the forum of which you speak...has left some people feeling awful about themselves...which is not good.
sometimes people are so far gone in their delusions, nothing but that place can save them :D

You should know. :coffee:
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:22 #23

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
oioioi wrote:
psketti wrote:
dubmeup wrote:

... and even me, the resident antimod is glad the twat got banned.

:roflha:

You need to give up that ghost lad... it don't cut it anymore :spliff:

*nicks dubs crown.*

The report button?!

I ask yer!

:nono:

Its a fucking travesty :spliff:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:22 #24

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
hadabusa wrote:
well its strikingly similiar to the dif, just look at the forum sections,lol.

the footbal stuff or whatever can have its own subforum, i dont think thats unworkable.

Similar in appearance granted. Here though we have no Hieracrchical, racism tolerating, unaccountable, tyrannical admin team pretending to be hippies for a start :D

+1 on the footy sub forum as long as I can have a Pompey thread with no Scummaz allowed :D
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2012 00:22 by dubs.
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:22 #25

  • dogsmilk
  • dogsmilk's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke
  • Posts: 1074
  • Thank you received: 811
  • Karma: 10
TBH I kinda like Sod. He's a 'character' and he can be funny, though he also frequently isn't. But he would have been banned from basically any moderated forum and I think he wanted to be banned and would have upped the stakes until he was. I think he wanted to be banned so he could express faux indignation about being banned and claim here is DIF 2.0. Those other 'fringe forums' are pretty dead so it must be a bit irritating if this one takes off.

I agree with everything Hada said about Icke. Hell, everyone knows I'm basically a 'conspiracy sceptic' anyway. But on a forum that's full of migrants from the Icke forum, it's pretty likely most people are going to have some level of connection with what he says.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dubs

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:25 #26

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1570
  • Thank you received: 938
  • Karma: 92
hadabusa wrote:
pheony wrote:
I don't mind trolls, as long as they don't go too far....as in abusive behaviour and not interacting with other members.

As for David Icke.....As far as I'm concerned it's all about the money and I won't pretend that I think otherwise.
how can anyone go too far as far insults go,ON THE INTERNET?

:conf:

one would guess to stop the supposedly around the corner nwo, at the very least a thick skin gonna be required

if one cant handle words on a screen , whats he gonna do when the govt thugs start kicking their teeth out?

I don't want to see racist shit, abuse etc,,, etc,,,,Do you?

Words on a screen came first from someones mind, You might be able to laugh and shrug it off, but I can't.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thoreau

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:26 #27

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
+1 to the footy forum
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:26 #28

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
dogsmilk wrote:
I think he wanted to be banned so he could express faux indignation about being banned and claim here is DIF 2.0

I think that too.
I agree with everything Hada said about Icke. Hell, everyone knows I'm basically a 'conspiracy sceptic' anyway. But on a forum that's full of migrants from the Icke forum, it's pretty likely most people are going to have some level of connection with what he says.

The only thing I'm thankful to Icke for, is some of the people I've encountered from being a member of his forum.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diamondgeezer

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:27 #29

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
psketti wrote:

Its a fucking travesty :spliff:

Look you lot If I'm gonna chip in to the server costs here, I DEMAND A FEK ORF BUTTON!!!!
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:32 #30

  • diamondgeezer
  • diamondgeezer's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 1504
  • Karma: 89
pheony wrote:
hadabusa wrote:
pheony wrote:
I don't mind trolls, as long as they don't go too far....as in abusive behaviour and not interacting with other members.

As for David Icke.....As far as I'm concerned it's all about the money and I won't pretend that I think otherwise.
how can anyone go too far as far insults go,ON THE INTERNET?

:conf:

one would guess to stop the supposedly around the corner nwo, at the very least a thick skin gonna be required

if one cant handle words on a screen , whats he gonna do when the govt thugs start kicking their teeth out?

I don't want to see racist shit, abuse etc,,, etc,,,,Do you?

Words on a screen came first from someones mind, You might be able to laugh and shrug it off, but I can't.

Is this the beginnings of a domestic..? :hide:

:D
truth-zone.co.uk/ - the other place...

The pen is mightier than the sword
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:32 #31

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:

Its a fucking travesty :spliff:

Look you lot If I'm gonna chip in to the server costs here, I DEMAND A FEK ORF BUTTON!!!!

For you dubs.... :gleek:

Worlds Smallest Violin
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dubs

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:34 #32

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1570
  • Thank you received: 938
  • Karma: 92
diamondgeezer wrote:

Is this the beginnings of a domestic..? :hide:

:D

No :rofl:
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2012 00:36 by pheony.
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:41 #33

  • hadabusa
  • hadabusa's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 165
  • Karma: 23
pheony wrote:
hadabusa wrote:
pheony wrote:
I don't mind trolls, as long as they don't go too far....as in abusive behaviour and not interacting with other members.

As for David Icke.....As far as I'm concerned it's all about the money and I won't pretend that I think otherwise.
how can anyone go too far as far insults go,ON THE INTERNET?

:conf:

one would guess to stop the supposedly around the corner nwo, at the very least a thick skin gonna be required

if one cant handle words on a screen , whats he gonna do when the govt thugs start kicking their teeth out?

I don't want to see racist shit, abuse etc,,, etc,,,,Do you?

Words on a screen came first from someones mind, You might be able to laugh and shrug it off, but I can't.
you know i find racists to be idiots, but you know i sometimes find a raxcist joke hilarious.

hell, as an immigrant of where im from, the people here have tons and tons of prejudgments towards my kind, the swiss are quite rude on this matter, so im used to it.in the uk the people would find the swiss views appaling most likely.
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:44 #34

  • hadabusa
  • hadabusa's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 165
  • Karma: 23
dogsmilk wrote:
TBH I kinda like Sod. He's a 'character' and he can be funny, though he also frequently isn't. But he would have been banned from basically any moderated forum and I think he wanted to be banned and would have upped the stakes until he was. I think he wanted to be banned so he could express faux indignation about being banned and claim here is DIF 2.0. Those other 'fringe forums' are pretty dead so it must be a bit irritating if this one takes off.

I agree with everything Hada said about Icke. Hell, everyone knows I'm basically a 'conspiracy sceptic' anyway. But on a forum that's full of migrants from the Icke forum, it's pretty likely most people are going to have some level of connection with what he says.
yeah pretty much my point.

and yes, just beause one might agree to something icke says, doesnt justify excusing his fraudulent behaviour.

think about it."hey this guy says the earth is hollow with entrance at south pole and he also says 911 was inside job"

yeah, thats a real good ice breaker
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:47 #35

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1570
  • Thank you received: 938
  • Karma: 92
hadabusa wrote:
pheony wrote:
hadabusa wrote:
pheony wrote:
I don't mind trolls, as long as they don't go too far....as in abusive behaviour and not interacting with other members.

As for David Icke.....As far as I'm concerned it's all about the money and I won't pretend that I think otherwise.
how can anyone go too far as far insults go,ON THE INTERNET?

:conf:

one would guess to stop the supposedly around the corner nwo, at the very least a thick skin gonna be required

if one cant handle words on a screen , whats he gonna do when the govt thugs start kicking their teeth out?

I don't want to see racist shit, abuse etc,,, etc,,,,Do you?

Words on a screen came first from someones mind, You might be able to laugh and shrug it off, but I can't.
you know i find racists to be idiots, but you know i sometimes find a raxcist joke hilarious.

hell, as an immigrant of where im from, the people here have tons and tons of prejudgments towards my kind, the swiss are quite rude on this matter, so im used to it.in the uk the people would find the swiss views appaling most likely.

Well, from some of the things you've told me, I do find them appalling.
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2012 00:48 by pheony.
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 00:52 #36

  • hadabusa
  • hadabusa's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 165
  • Karma: 23
pheony wrote:
hadabusa wrote:
pheony wrote:
hadabusa wrote:
pheony wrote:
I don't mind trolls, as long as they don't go too far....as in abusive behaviour and not interacting with other members.

As for David Icke.....As far as I'm concerned it's all about the money and I won't pretend that I think otherwise.
how can anyone go too far as far insults go,ON THE INTERNET?

:conf:

one would guess to stop the supposedly around the corner nwo, at the very least a thick skin gonna be required

if one cant handle words on a screen , whats he gonna do when the govt thugs start kicking their teeth out?

I don't want to see racist shit, abuse etc,,, etc,,,,Do you?

Words on a screen came first from someones mind, You might be able to laugh and shrug it off, but I can't.
you know i find racists to be idiots, but you know i sometimes find a raxcist joke hilarious.

hell, as an immigrant of where im from, the people here have tons and tons of prejudgments towards my kind, the swiss are quite rude on this matter, so im used to it.in the uk the people would find the swiss views appaling most likely.

Well, from some of the things you've told me, I do find them appalling.
you think im a racist who just doesnt know yet? :D

i think i care very very little about what class or race other people are from.

i admit i make fun of flaming homos and morbidly obese people on occasions :killinme:
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 01:00 #37

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1570
  • Thank you received: 938
  • Karma: 92
hadabusa wrote:
you think im a racist who just doesnt know yet? :D

i think i care very very little about what class or race other people are from.

i admit i make fun of flaming homos and morbidly obese people on occasions :killinme:
No, I don't think you're a racist...you do however, find humour where others including myself might not.

I know you care little where someone is from. :)

Yes you do. :(
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 10:49 #38

  • Hexhammer
  • Hexhammer's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 1129
  • Karma: 90
Well, Sod was kicked with just reasons...

I'm so boring and serious person(As If! :hahano: ) that I want to have my forum experience troll free... I don't get it, for me it's just idiocy, just the thing I want to avoid. Stupid people.

But me thinks the "everyone's welcome" policy is in place, troll is not a troll until the trolling starts. And some people have different behaviors on different outlets.. So clean slate is clean until messed.

And about some Icke worship, I don't see him so important figure.. Some good stuff, ton of shit, probably after money and that's it.... People here talk about Icke and DIF for quite obvious reasons, but unless some trolls keep it up, I believe it's going to quiet down eventually.
The things you leave behind, you find in front of you.
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 10:56 #39

  • Hexhammer
  • Hexhammer's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 1129
  • Karma: 90
Oh, Sod's racistic attack was about my ethnic background. :D Actually I found the situation quite funny, I have never before heard anybody say anything like that about me.

And then I see mods and other users here to really get pissed because of that. I don't know what to think about it... I'm not used to listen any racism thrown my way...
The things you leave behind, you find in front of you.
You must register to post here.

Re: what happened to "everyone is welcome" policy? 12 Jun 2012 11:01 #40

  • andyh
  • andyh's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thank you received: 3545
  • Karma: 62
Face up to it, its a stupid policy.
Trolls add nothing, they just detract.

If you know someones a plonker then why let them in and make a mess of the place?

Would you really want KOTG here or Picha for example? Cmon...some common sense is surely needed there?

If you don't know who they are then fair enough, but you'll get your just desserts otherwise tbh :)
“Fascists are not human. A snake is more human.” - Hugo Chávez
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phemohilia
Moderators: oioioi, psketti, batou
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today748
Yesterday1099
Week3218
Month40374
Total1202377

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.5 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Wednesday, 30 September 2026 14:08

Who Is Online

Guests : 449 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel