Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 22:28 #3781

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Hemingway wrote:

You do not want me as a member of the forum.

Never once said that because that's not the case.

Anyone is welcome to express their views here.

My view is you're an over sensitive whinging, flouncing twat of a person. I may be wrong. Just my opinion.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hemingway

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 22:37 #3782

  • Hemingway
  • Hemingway's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 40
  • Karma: 0
oioioi wrote:
Hemingway wrote:

You do not want me as a member of the forum.

Never once said that because that's not the case.

Anyone is welcome to express their views here.

My view is you're an over sensitive whinging, flouncing twat of a person. I may be wrong. Just my opinion.

You may well be right.

My view is that you would not want such a over sensitive, whinging, flouncing twat of a person on your fucking forum. If that is the case - delete my fucking account!

I do not wish to be banned, I do not wish to be sitting in the hills wondering what I might post in anger on your forum, I just wish to have never existed on your forum.

Thank you in advance.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 22:59 #3783

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
Hemingway wrote:
Space Bandit wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Please delete my account. Third time, as you asked.

Flounce Oneniner


Fuck off. Grow some. If you don't like it here don't come here, your account remains active as and when you need to flounce again.

If you really loved me you would let me go.

Aren't you up for the forum meetup then?

I'm sure you are all fun face to face.

Till we start dipping our dicks in your pint. :D
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:02 #3784

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
Hemingway wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Hemingway wrote:

You do not want me as a member of the forum.

Never once said that because that's not the case.

Anyone is welcome to express their views here.

My view is you're an over sensitive whinging, flouncing twat of a person. I may be wrong. Just my opinion.

You may well be right.

My view is that you would not want such a over sensitive, whinging, flouncing twat of a person on your fucking forum. If that is the case - delete my fucking account!

I do not wish to be banned, I do not wish to be sitting in the hills wondering what I might post in anger on your forum, I just wish to have never existed on your forum.

Thank you in advance.

It's not his forum.
It's yours too.
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:05 #3785

  • Hemingway
  • Hemingway's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 40
  • Karma: 0
Space Bandit wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Space Bandit wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Please delete my account. Third time, as you asked.

Flounce Oneniner


Fuck off. Grow some. If you don't like it here don't come here, your account remains active as and when you need to flounce again.

If you really loved me you would let me go.

Aren't you up for the forum meetup then?

I'm sure you are all fun face to face.

Till we start dipping our dicks in your pint. :D

I drink shorts, you may be able to fit in a few at once..
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhado, Space Bandit

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:06 #3786

  • Hemingway
  • Hemingway's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 40
  • Karma: 0
Space Bandit wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Hemingway wrote:

You do not want me as a member of the forum.

Never once said that because that's not the case.

Anyone is welcome to express their views here.

My view is you're an over sensitive whinging, flouncing twat of a person. I may be wrong. Just my opinion.

You may well be right.

My view is that you would not want such a over sensitive, whinging, flouncing twat of a person on your fucking forum. If that is the case - delete my fucking account!

I do not wish to be banned, I do not wish to be sitting in the hills wondering what I might post in anger on your forum, I just wish to have never existed on your forum.

Thank you in advance.

It's not his forum.
It's yours too.

I think you may be confused.

You sound polite.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:19 #3787

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
Hemingway wrote:
Space Bandit wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Hemingway wrote:

You do not want me as a member of the forum.

Never once said that because that's not the case.

Anyone is welcome to express their views here.

My view is you're an over sensitive whinging, flouncing twat of a person. I may be wrong. Just my opinion.

You may well be right.

My view is that you would not want such a over sensitive, whinging, flouncing twat of a person on your fucking forum. If that is the case - delete my fucking account!

I do not wish to be banned, I do not wish to be sitting in the hills wondering what I might post in anger on your forum, I just wish to have never existed on your forum.

Thank you in advance.

It's not his forum.
It's yours too.

I think you may be confused.

You sound polite.

I can be but not always! :D

If you post on a forum then it is partly your forum is it not?

Decisions on facilitation are achieved here via consensus as much as possible so if you really wish to have your account deleted you need to start a poll.
But that would be like seeking attention for a very trivial matter so the solution would probably be not to post if that's how you feel. Same result, less fannying about.
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:22 #3788

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Oh, you're still here?

You want me to wipe your arse too?

Grow some.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:23 #3789

  • mikey mikey
  • mikey mikey's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 6518
  • Thank you received: 3378
  • Karma: 23
*perahps done with this forum* is what I am thinking
thank you St Jude for favours granted
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:26 #3790

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
Hemingway wrote:
Space Bandit wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Space Bandit wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Please delete my account. Third time, as you asked.

Flounce Oneniner


Fuck off. Grow some. If you don't like it here don't come here, your account remains active as and when you need to flounce again.

If you really loved me you would let me go.

Aren't you up for the forum meetup then?

I'm sure you are all fun face to face.

Till we start dipping our dicks in your pint. :D

I drink shorts, you may be able to fit in a few at once..

:D

Quickly followed by a game of cum-on-the-biscuit in the Blue Oyster Bar on the 26th April. Up for it?
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:27 #3791

  • Hemingway
  • Hemingway's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 40
  • Karma: 0
oioioi wrote:
Oh, you're still here?

You want me to wipe your arse too?

Grow some.

How should I grow some?

Delete the fucking account as I have asked for the last three days.

Do it or explain why you have not.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:32 #3792

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
Hemingway wrote:

Do it or explain why you have not.

Start a poll to ask if facilitators should be mithered deleting people's accounts rather than the poster accepting responsibility for creating the account in the first place & just remaining inactive.
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:32 #3793

  • mikey mikey
  • mikey mikey's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 6518
  • Thank you received: 3378
  • Karma: 23
Fuck it!

Until you can get your members to leave out other members families, I might just flounce too.

OTOH I might just flame war myself silly in the meantime
thank you St Jude for favours granted
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 29 Mar 2014 23:33 #3794

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Hemingway wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Oh, you're still here?

You want me to wipe your arse too?

Grow some.

How should I grow some?

Delete the fucking account as I have asked for the last three days.

Do it or explain why you have not.

Log out and don't come back. It's that easy. Owt else is flouncing.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Space Bandit

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 30 Mar 2014 00:04 #3795

  • Hemingway
  • Hemingway's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 40
  • Karma: 0
mikey mikey wrote:
*perahps done with this forum* is what I am thinking

Yes.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikey mikey

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 30 Mar 2014 00:06 #3796

  • Hemingway
  • Hemingway's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 40
  • Karma: 0
oioioi wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Oh, you're still here?

You want me to wipe your arse too?

Grow some.

How should I grow some?

Delete the fucking account as I have asked for the last three days.

Do it or explain why you have not.

Log out and don't come back. It's that easy. Owt else is flouncing.

Delete the account.

I do not want to have ever been here.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 30 Mar 2014 00:18 #3797

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all..... :carryon: :carryon:
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 30 Mar 2014 00:19 #3798

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
Hemingway wrote:

Delete the account.

I do not want to have ever been here.


Tough.

Best option I can give you is voluntary inactive cunt or banned cunt. Take your pick and it ain't debateable.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 00:34 by psketti.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 30 Mar 2014 00:21 #3799

  • mikey mikey
  • mikey mikey's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 6518
  • Thank you received: 3378
  • Karma: 23
Maybe I liked this place when it was a sanctum from DIF nutters instead of a Sanctum for DIF nutters.

I mean, really. WTF has Sean's spouse ever done to us?

Or Icke's daughter?

FFS :mad:
thank you St Jude for favours granted
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 00:21 by mikey mikey.
You must register to post here.

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now 30 Mar 2014 00:21 #3800

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
psketti wrote:
Hemingway wrote:

Delete the account.

I do not want to have ever been here.


Tough.

Best option I can give you is voluntary inactive or banned. Take your pick and it ain't debateable.

Over ruled!

He/she fucks off or nowt.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hemingway
Moderators: oioioi, psketti, batou
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today1520
Yesterday1559
Week1520
Month7629
Total1210629

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.78 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Monday, 05 October 2026 16:01

Who Is Online

Guests : 738 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel