Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 05 Sep 2012 21:06 #21

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
:seany & :ickemullet lament the DIF's current situation whilst confirming their dedication to each other



:seany I got shills.
They're multiplyin'.
And I'm losin' control.
'Cause the power
you're supplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

:ickemullet You better shape up,
'cause I need a man
and my heart is set on you.
You better shape up;
you better understand
to my heart I must be true.

:seany Nothin' left, nothin' left for me to do.

Both: You're the one that I want.
(you are the one i want), o,o, oo, honey.
The one that I want.
(you are the one i want want), o,o,oo, honey.
The one that I want
(you are the one i want want), o,o, ooooo
The one I need.
Oh, yes indeed.

:ickemullet If you're filled
with affection
you're too shy to convey,
meditate in my direction.
Feel your way.

:seany I better shape up,
'cause you need a man
:ickemullet i need a man
who can keep me satisfied.
:seany I better shape up
if I'm gonna prove
:ickemullet you better prove
that my faith is justified.

:seany Are you sure?
Both:Yes, I'm sure down deep inside.

You're the one that I want.
(you are the one i want want), o, o, oo, honey.
The one that I want.
(you are the one i want want), o,o,oo, honey.
The one that I want
(you are the one i want),o, o, oo
The one I need.
Oh, yes indeed.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dubs, Mrindigo

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 05 Sep 2012 21:10 #22

  • RealAmerican
  • RealAmerican's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 202
  • Karma: 34
Mrindigo wrote:
I like the evidence, I mean how could anyone refute the photos?!

Clearly this is the hand symbol of someone involved in the highest echelons of secret societies, and not just a guy holding a bottle. :roll:
2v1w70m


This is the best evidence of electronic tampering, EVER. Clearly it isn't a compact LED flashlight on the man's utility belt, with his arm pressing against it. :hahano:
Neysu0


Threads like these serve as reminders as to why I left there... :rofl:

:secret: :secret: :secret: :secret:
"I am a Real American, fight for the rights of everyman" (Hulk Hogan theme song)
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrindigo

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 28 Sep 2012 19:30 #23

  • RealAmerican
  • RealAmerican's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 202
  • Karma: 34
www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223422

^After all these years they finally have figured out the true ethnicity of Reptilians....

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:
"I am a Real American, fight for the rights of everyman" (Hulk Hogan theme song)
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 28 Sep 2012 19:33 #24

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
RealAmerican wrote:
www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223422

^After all these years they finally have figured out the true ethnicity of Reptilians....

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Mods!

Link to a racist thread.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 28 Sep 2012 21:26 #25

  • andyh
  • andyh's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thank you received: 3545
  • Karma: 62
lol!!! :) :killinme:
“Fascists are not human. A snake is more human.” - Hugo Chávez
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 28 Sep 2012 22:17 #26

  • martg
  • martg's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 717
  • Thank you received: 512
  • Karma: 40
I'm lost for words...
mocking peoples beliefs on another website?
...
really?!!
:facepalm:
no wonder I don't fit in here, I have this weird idea that people are entitled to their beliefs
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2012 22:19 by martg.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: K-Bone,

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 28 Sep 2012 22:20 #27

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
martg wrote:
I'm lost for words...
mocking peoples beliefs on another website?
...
really?!!
:facepalm:
no wonder I don't fit in here, I have this weird idea that people are entitled to their beliefs

Eh?

I'm mocking them on this website, someone else is bringing it here.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 28 Sep 2012 22:42 #28

  • martg
  • martg's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 717
  • Thank you received: 512
  • Karma: 40
oioioi wrote:

Eh?

I'm mocking them on this website, someone else is bringing it here.

I'm not singling you out, I have no idea why you thought I just meant you
I'm talking about this whole thread, lots of people here seem to have a problem with people having different beliefs and mocking or ganging up on them.

I would have thought that most of us already have been on the recieving end of that and would have grown beyond that kind of shallow thinking.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: K-Bone,

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 28 Sep 2012 23:09 #29

  • andyh
  • andyh's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thank you received: 3545
  • Karma: 62
martg wrote:
oioioi wrote:

Eh?

I'm mocking them on this website, someone else is bringing it here.

I'm not singling you out, I have no idea why you thought I just meant you
I'm talking about this whole thread, lots of people here seem to have a problem with people having different beliefs and mocking or ganging up on them.

I would have thought that most of us already have been on the recieving end of that and would have grown beyond that kind of shallow thinking.

Shallow thinking?
I wonder why katies boobs are all scaly? :D
“Fascists are not human. A snake is more human.” - Hugo Chávez
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 20 Oct 2012 14:33 #30

  • RealAmerican
  • RealAmerican's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 202
  • Karma: 34
"I am a Real American, fight for the rights of everyman" (Hulk Hogan theme song)
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 20 Oct 2012 15:17 #31

  • mikey mikey
  • mikey mikey's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 6518
  • Thank you received: 3378
  • Karma: 23
Too much credit.

Cunts are not too big on talent. That's ours.
thank you St Jude for favours granted
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 22 Oct 2012 16:36 #32

  • Guevarista
  • Guevarista's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 1365
  • Thank you received: 247
  • Karma: 14
The thing people need to be speaking about in the conspiracy genre imo is how this whole ancient aliens and reptillians stuff is a eurocentric invention to explain black human achievements, it comes out of the 20th century when the Eurocentric version of history was in tatters and being uprooted in every intellectual discipline it held sway, anthropology, history, genetics etc..main points of the Alien theorists:

Knowledge was imparted by off world intelligence and didn't develop organically
Ancient structures were built using technology closely resembling modern Western technologies
Human's were uncivilized until Aliens genetically modified them
History didn't exist before the white race
Human achievements of the past and present are attributed to off world intelligence.
World is steered by malign forces connected to or controlled by off world intelligence.

This reptillians being asians is quite interesting a few months ago i was on there and there were threads about the eating habits of Asians," barbaric, disgusting" were some of the NAN cultural criticisms.

I personally think the Asians are a direct descendent of the "Reptillians", but I think the Reptillians is a codename for the Naga Kings, Hindu Kushite Empire, the African priestly caste that existed throughout 3 continents during prehistory that ALien theorists attribute to off world intelligence.

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223422

There is plenty throughout mythology to support the theory that the reptillian is symbolic of a social structure, culture, theology, or possibly even a people
The mean­ings that are the most directly prac­ti­cal are the ones that are sac­ri­ficed: the fla­vor, aroma and touch are abol­ished to the profit of the delu­sions that per­ma­nently lead sight and hear­ing astray.
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 22 Oct 2012 16:46 #33

  • Gilly
  • Gilly's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Posts: 11225
  • Thank you received: 6506
  • Karma: 99
Your observations don't take into account the purported contact with literal other worldly beings, as described by tribal shamen, which they claim, have equipped them with all kinds of scientific knowledge they wouldn't otherwise have.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 22 Oct 2012 17:10 #34

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 2744
  • Thank you received: 1255
  • Karma: 22
mikey mikey wrote:
Too much credit.

Cunts are not too big on talent.

So you mean webmaster Sean is a reptilian?
Now I understand many things mickey.

:seanypat


Reptilian

Sean's Picture from a DIF Meeting
After being found for the second time he reads DIF members PMs
A love letter to the NSA agent who is monitoring my online activity. :D


www.happyplace.com/24470/a-love-letter-t...g-my-online-activity
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2012 23:02 by chandrakavi.
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 22 Oct 2012 17:47 #35

  • Guevarista
  • Guevarista's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 1365
  • Thank you received: 247
  • Karma: 14
Gilly wrote:
Your observations don't take into account the purported contact with literal other worldly beings, as described by tribal shamen, which they claim, have equipped them with all kinds of scientific knowledge they wouldn't otherwise have.
pics or it didn't happen :hi:
The mean­ings that are the most directly prac­ti­cal are the ones that are sac­ri­ficed: the fla­vor, aroma and touch are abol­ished to the profit of the delu­sions that per­ma­nently lead sight and hear­ing astray.
You must register to post here.

BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 02 Jan 2013 19:29 #36

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 2744
  • Thank you received: 1255
  • Karma: 22
The DIF Sean PM reading fiasco NEVER HAPPENED:

300px Neuralizer1


Don't believe me? Ask Sean

:D :D

:seanypat

Truth at last: SEAN IS A REPTILIAN! :O
A love letter to the NSA agent who is monitoring my online activity. :D


www.happyplace.com/24470/a-love-letter-t...g-my-online-activity
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2013 19:40 by chandrakavi.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilly

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 02 Jan 2013 19:48 #37

  • Guevarista
  • Guevarista's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 1365
  • Thank you received: 247
  • Karma: 14
Gilly wrote:
Your observations don't take into account the purported contact with literal other worldly beings, as described by tribal shamen, which they claim, have equipped them with all kinds of scientific knowledge they wouldn't otherwise have.
Come on give me some of this evidence?

Shamans and people like Icke, Pinchbeck etc had to use drugs didn't they, things like Peyote, mushrooms? Icke's been making money out of this bad trip he had about interdimensional beings for 20years :ripped:
The mean­ings that are the most directly prac­ti­cal are the ones that are sac­ri­ficed: the fla­vor, aroma and touch are abol­ished to the profit of the delu­sions that per­ma­nently lead sight and hear­ing astray.
You must register to post here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 02 Jan 2013 21:01 #38

  • Gilly
  • Gilly's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Posts: 11225
  • Thank you received: 6506
  • Karma: 99
Guevarista wrote:
Gilly wrote:
Your observations don't take into account the purported contact with literal other worldly beings, as described by tribal shamen, which they claim, have equipped them with all kinds of scientific knowledge they wouldn't otherwise have.
Come on give me some of this evidence?

Shamans and people like Icke, Pinchbeck etc had to use drugs didn't they, things like Peyote, mushrooms? Icke's been making money out of this bad trip he had about interdimensional beings for 20years :ripped:

Sorry - I've no photo's, so not much point in discussing with you any further, wouldn't you say! Not that I was referring to anything to do with Icke.

It was details I'd encountered when reading The Stargate Conspiracy about 5 or 6 years ago, and also Supernatural about 4 years back. Though the 'evidence' was quite compelling, my memory's not good, so I'd need to look it up to ensure I repeating it accurately, but the lack of photo's makes me think I'd be best not bothering. I found it interesting though.

The use of drugs was involved, I believe, to open up the mind's ability to perceive. That's something I have negligible experience of myself.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2013 21:03 by Gilly.
You must register to post here.

BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 08 Jan 2013 17:12 #39

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 2744
  • Thank you received: 1255
  • Karma: 22
SEAN: Everyone has to be banned because:
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE


Highlander



:D :seanypat
A love letter to the NSA agent who is monitoring my online activity. :D


www.happyplace.com/24470/a-love-letter-t...g-my-online-activity
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2013 16:40 by chandrakavi.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oioioi

BREAKING NEWS! Undeniable Certified Proof that Reptilians exist 22 Jan 2013 17:17 #40

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 2744
  • Thank you received: 1255
  • Karma: 22
Reptilian Virgin  Half Done  By HiddenStash


BLESSED REPTILIAN VIRGIN :rofl:
A love letter to the NSA agent who is monitoring my online activity. :D


www.happyplace.com/24470/a-love-letter-t...g-my-online-activity
You must register to post here.
Moderators: oioioi, psketti, batou
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today1634
Yesterday3599
Week8617
Month14726
Total1217726

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.232 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Wednesday, 07 October 2026 11:36

Who Is Online

Guests : 799 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel