Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Activated members thread

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:07 #41

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
I'm saying fuck all :psketti:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:11 #42

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
psketti wrote:
I'm saying fuck all :psketti:
I'm too traumatised to say what I saw :umm :O
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:20 #43

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
psketti wrote:
I'm saying fuck all :psketti:
We should never speak of this again. :umm:
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:23 #44

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
Its safe to come out now Hemmingway..........I think.......... :hide:
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:23 #45

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
psketti wrote:
I'm saying fuck all :psketti:
We should never speak of this again. :umm:


C78



What was that jiggly?
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:26 #46

  • Hemingway
  • Hemingway's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 40
  • Karma: 0
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
Its safe to come out now Hemmingway..........I think.......... :hide:

It's a worry that you know that I'm watching.
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:27 #47

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
psketti wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
psketti wrote:
I'm saying fuck all :psketti:
We should never speak of this again. :umm:


C78



What was that jiggly?
:wall: :shower: ::flamref:
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:29 #48

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
Hemingway wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
Its safe to come out now Hemmingway..........I think.......... :hide:

It's a worry that you know that I'm watching.
:couch: ;)
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:41 #49

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
Hemingway wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
Its safe to come out now Hemmingway..........I think.......... :hide:

It's a worry that you know that I'm watching.


I'd be worried too. Definiately.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:47 #50

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
psketti wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
Its safe to come out now Hemmingway..........I think.......... :hide:

It's a worry that you know that I'm watching.


I'd be worried too. Definiately.
He was nearly in the net then.......now he has swum out into the deeper water,you owe me a haddock,sketti :marx: :norty:
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:56 #51

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
:umm: :gn:
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:57 #52

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
psketti wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
Its safe to come out now Hemmingway..........I think.......... :hide:

It's a worry that you know that I'm watching.


I'd be worried too. Definiately.
He was nearly in the net then.......now he has swum out into the deeper water,you owe me a haddock,sketti :marx: :norty:


Sorry...
Uag
.... but I'm all out of Haddock.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 02:59 #53

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
psketti wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
psketti wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
Its safe to come out now Hemmingway..........I think.......... :hide:

It's a worry that you know that I'm watching.


I'd be worried too. Definiately.
He was nearly in the net then.......now he has swum out into the deeper water,you owe me a haddock,sketti :marx: :norty:


Sorry...
Uag
.... but I'm all out of Haddock.
What a load of old Pollock. :D
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 03:00 #54

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
psketti wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
psketti wrote:
Hemingway wrote:
Jiggly Bitz. wrote:
Its safe to come out now Hemmingway..........I think.......... :hide:

It's a worry that you know that I'm watching.


I'd be worried too. Definiately.
He was nearly in the net then.......now he has swum out into the deeper water,you owe me a haddock,sketti :marx: :norty:
Don't you use your chat up lines on me :coffee: :rofl:


Sorry...
Uag
.... but I'm all out of Haddock.
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 03:18 #55

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
lol :angel:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 03:25 #56

  • Jiggly Bitz.
  • Jiggly Bitz.'s Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 0
psketti wrote:
lol :angel:
:marx: ;) Goodnight,oh saintly one........I'm off to bed after I've slipped round to Hemmingways place to press my face against the window and make ghostly noises..lol :wissl:
Are we nearly there yet ?
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilly

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 11:57 #57

  • Wise Haven
  • Wise Haven's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Posts: 962
  • Thank you received: 779
  • Karma: 0
Hemingway wrote:
What code is this?

God knows Hemingway but....

"Damn,I fucked up again,my computer is so goosed it doesn't let me finish fine scrolling all the way down.....I'm inside you again Sketti,you will have to spit me out. :sorry: "

......had me in stiches :rofl:
My Rights End Where Yours Begin so give me space FFS
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiggly Bitz.

Activated members thread 03 Apr 2014 12:17 #58

  • Gilly
  • Gilly's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Posts: 11225
  • Thank you received: 6506
  • Karma: 99
That's the oddest excuse for inserting yourself I've heard yet. And I've heard some jolly strange ones in my time. :teef:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 05 Apr 2014 01:37 #59

  • Hemingway
  • Hemingway's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 40
  • Karma: 0
I lack the skills to break this cryptograph.

That should be reason enough to delete this account, regardless of my gratitude to Psketti.
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2014 02:15 by Hemingway.
You must register to post here.

Activated members thread 05 Apr 2014 09:23 #60

  • Gilly
  • Gilly's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Posts: 11225
  • Thank you received: 6506
  • Karma: 99
Hemingway, it's the norm not to delete accounts on any forum, so far as I know. for a few reasons.

If someone's posts are removed, responses people have made to them don't make sense. It disrupts threads. It was your choice to join here, so why should someone have to waste their time hunting out everything you've posted and deleting it because you've changed your mind? Answer - they shouldn't. :)

You can easily not log in you know.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You must register to post here.
Moderators: oioioi, psketti, batou
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today296
Yesterday1559
Week296
Month6405
Total1209405

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.78 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Monday, 05 October 2026 04:35

Who Is Online

Guests : 762 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel