• Page:

TOPIC: Not Very Lively!

Not Very Lively! 17 Jan 2017 20:09 #1

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 1123
I am not not much as I had an accident, so I will try to say everything here, and hope I remember it all.

Dubs: I had a fall out walking Ruby-dog on 5th January and shattered my right elbow. I had a 5 hour operation on it on the 12th January and the consultant said that he had to do work on every piece of bone. I am full of metal, buttons and bells! Does this make me a transhuman now? :D

I have to do everything with my left hand, including typing, which is very slow but a real learning curve. It was very painful but now it is more aching, heavy (like a sleeping arm) and really cold all the time. Worse are the drugs I have to take: 2x codeine; 2 x high strength paracetamol; 2 time high strength ibuprofen and liquid morphine all together every four hours. I feel very sick and get ill when I have eaten, but that seems to be easing now.

Hex: I am jealous (but very pleased for you). Keep it up. I "asked" for an adventure in my grey little life, and look what happened. If only I had Finnish gods too. :D

MP: I hope you and dubs get to do that work together.

Spacey: may you and Mia do a lot of dancing.

Sketts: I am glad that spammer met you at last! I hope it was in the dark. :D That'll teach him!

Ian, thank you for the info on the cb oil. I have started the hunt for something suitable for my dad.

humanspirit: I wish I was a billionaire. I wouldn't be hogging it in a bank, but sending it as best I could to where it was needed.

Wub: I don't have a dictation thingy, unless it is built into all laptops. Mine is a twp year old Toshiba thing (rubbish. Always freezing up).

That is it. I now have back ache from hunching over the laptop and have worked my left wrist harder than ever in its life (no rude jokes on that please :P ). I will catch up with you all soon. Have fun and many good adventures. xxx
There is no such thing as Thin Air: Thin Air is full of the particles of creation.

Take something that costs you nothing but effort;
And practice, practice, practice until you make it something fabulous.

"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
If he undaunted be....". (Beowulf)....
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti, Hexhammer, Space Bandit, I AM ALL I AM, dubmeup, mild_peril

Not Very Lively! 17 Jan 2017 20:29 #2

• Hexhammer
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 1129
I'm sorry to hear that they've turned you into a cyborg. Did they install any part with a USB connector? Any RFID mixed into the painful broth of post-humanism? :D

I wish your arm will heal soon. :hug:

Oh yes, the gods have been smiling at me lately. It makes me think what horrors await to return the cosmos into its usual balance in which I'm the unlucky guy who takes the flak for something all the time. :poke:
The things you leave behind, you find in front of you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cantata, dubmeup

Not Very Lively! 17 Jan 2017 21:06 #3

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
Hexhammer wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that they've turned you into a cyborg. Did they install any part with a USB connector? Any RFID mixed into the painful broth of post-humanism? :D

I wish your arm will heal soon. :hug:

Oh yes, the gods have been smiling at me lately. It makes me think what horrors await to return the cosmos into its usual balance in which I'm the unlucky guy who takes the flak for something all the time. :poke:

Cyborg! Hahahahahaha :D Yes, maybe I will get my own comic book now - The Amazing cantata woman! Subtitle: You Won't Like Me When I Fall Over. :mad: A USB connector would have been great, but I couldn't get one on the NHS. Should have gone to Specsavers or Bupa! Is RFID a "fun" drug? If so, I didn't get any fun drugs. :barfonu: I hope it heals soon too - it is damned annoying. And your gods don't behave like that. You have to admit they have baled you out many times. You often give them good sport, I think! That, and the Finnish gods actually know what "an adventure" means. :D
There is no such thing as Thin Air: Thin Air is full of the particles of creation.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hexhammer

Not Very Lively! 17 Jan 2017 21:08 #4

• dubmeup
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 2296
Giphy

Well according to this footage that the dubmatrons hacked from the NHS email servers and most definitely sent to Putin, who most definitely posted it here...they didn't stop at the elbow...they ventured into the forearm too!!!

Seriously though...bugger. That sounds fekkin horrendous :( The things that life brings us to experience eh!

Have a big old :hug: you wonderful being you. I'm surprised you need all that pharmacy stuff tbh. You have the oramorph which obviously is a big mofo of a painkiller, so what good is paracetamol and codeine? The ibuprofen makes sense of course but I'm surprised they are having you take those weak painkillers at the same time as the big gun :dunno:
Welcome to the bionic club :D
"laws are unenforceable if the majority break them."-humanspirit,
"avoid the concept of an ambassador for truth altogether"-gilly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cantata, Hexhammer

Not Very Lively! 17 Jan 2017 21:29 #5

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
Yes. Dubs, I think you and the Dubmatrons are right, and it is Putin behind all this. He has been at the root of all things recently, as our brave journalists have been revealing worldwide. That accounts for our local council having had huge numbers of small trees felled across the hills, and allowing the grass to grow over the stumps and roots - so that prime targets like myself are put out of action! :mad: The busterd. Bring him here and I will crush him with my cyborg right arm. Well...obvs not yet.... not for a few weeks... until my cyborg arm has grown to full enormity. :D Then bring him on for crushing. Riding horses bare-chested indeed! I will crush him for that alone (and, no, it's not Buzzum Envy) :P

The morphine is the big gun? Ooo-er. That is the one that makes me truly sick and I have stopped taking it so I can keep some food down. :emb:

Yeah - we bionics hang together, eh. Have a crushing hug yourself - you can withstand it! :hug:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hexhammer

Not Very Lively! 18 Jan 2017 06:55 #6

• dubmeup
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 2296
If you can bear the pain without the morphine and just use the 'lesser' painkillers then yup, that's probably the way forward :thumbup:
I was originally speaking from the wimpy perspective that you'd be needing big guns like morphine or it's lesser cousin, tramadol but you being a proper ard barsteward and all... :D
"laws are unenforceable if the majority break them."-humanspirit,
"avoid the concept of an ambassador for truth altogether"-gilly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cantata

Not Very Lively! 19 Jan 2017 00:02 #7

• mild_peril
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 1099
cantata wrote:
I now have back ache from hunching over the laptop and have worked my left wrist harder than ever in its life (no rude jokes on that please :P )

:)

...I never thought an innocent smiley could look so creepy, but I did it!
But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma,
a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

Not Very Lively! 19 Jan 2017 07:06 #8

• Black Cloud
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Go Boil An Egg....
  • Thank you received: 1227
Terminator 2 Robot

Cantata 2000 :hahano: upgraded model
I Speak Four Languages Sarcasm English Profanity, And Real Shit...

When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use.
Joseph Stalin
The following user(s) said Thank You: cantata, Hexhammer, dubmeup, Ian2day, mild_peril

Not Very Lively! 19 Jan 2017 20:48 #9

• novum
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder 
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 2306
May you feel better asap cantata, these things can be quite frustrating on top of the pain of course.
Y11

Not Very Lively! 20 Jan 2017 12:44 #10

• I AM ALL I AM
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 824
G'day Cantata.

Firstly and foremost, may your physical health improve to be a perfect reflection of the beautiful Soul that you are.

organicmoringaaustralia.com.au/about-organic-moringa/

The above link is where I buy Moringa from. It has 36 different anti inflammatories and has helped ease the constant pain of a spinal condition. I highly recommend it. It has other properties that would help you as well. Check the link for more details.

The coldness in the arm will be from lack of energy flowing through the damaged area. Certain joints (the knees from early childhood) are very cold, even on hot days, for I. Qigong is very helpful for that. I recommend Qigong for Health & Vitality by Michael Tse. If you don't find a free download, pm me your email Addy and I will send you a copy. Michael Tse studied Wing Chin Kung Fu from Ip Man, same teacher as Bruce Lee had.

Last I knew he was still teaching in the UK, so maybe there is an outlet close by you???

The other thing I would suggest is raw juicing cannabis. There is a great video on youtube called Healing Leaf, Raw Juicing Cannabis that will fill you in on all of the benefits. If yo can organise growing a plant or three, I highly recommend doing so as it appears to be a panacea and is curing all sorts of physical conditions.

Of course, consuming cannabis is awesome for pain relief as the THC has a receptor site in the brain for it alone and there are specific strains that have been cultivated for pain relief.

Hopefully some of that will be helpful for you and increase the recovery rate that your immune system is already working on. Remember, you are Soul (Singularity Of Unique Life) and the physicality is the vehicle you express yourself through. As Soul, you are infinitely powerful and will overcome this or any other physical condition.

All the best on your journey sunshine!!!
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.
Unknown

Not Very Lively! 20 Jan 2017 16:38 #11

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
Thank you so much, I AM ALL I AM. xxx

The following user(s) said Thank You: I AM ALL I AM

Not Very Lively! 20 Jan 2017 18:49 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 824
cantata wrote:
Thank you so much, I AM ALL I AM. xxx

You are welcome sunshine.

I should have added that celery is awesome for the bones, as per the Doctrine of Signatures, or Signs in Nature. Turmeric and ginger also have anti inflammatory compounds as well.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.
Unknown

Not Very Lively! 20 Jan 2017 20:47 #13

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Thank you received: 5668
Hey woman :D

Goddam can't leave you be for five minutes and you're off doing gymnastics in the woodies with your dog :gleek:

I mean what where you thinking.... :coffee:

I suggest you get better soon eh X :rose:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2017 20:47 by psketti.

Not Very Lively! 20 Jan 2017 20:48 #14

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Thank you received: 5668
Black Cloud wrote:
Terminator 2 Robot

Cantata 2000 :hahano: upgraded model