Coco wrote:
Thank you, Ron. I guess I am naive. In Florida when a body is found, it's usually the product of a boating mishap or outright murder.
I never fathomed there could be so many naval mishaps.
There are a ton of people with small boats, kayaks, canoes, fishermen.... that go missing at sea. It gets reported but if they don't locate a body in time, it sinks and fish eat it. They never find anything but the shoe with what's left of a foot in it, and I mean what's left of, it's not like the feet are found severed in the shoe and intact, they've been in the water for a while, etc.... It's not particular to Canada or the west coast, it happens all over the place. Florida and the Gulf too, It's not uncommon is all. It may be some sinister thing, possibly, but it's just that there really is an easy answer too.
As for the new info from oioioi, they're now looking for a gay porn actor in Montreal who may have dated one of Canada's most notorious serial killers, who videotapes himself killing kittens, and may have videotaped himself stabbing the victim who the foot, hand and torso belong to......

This is extremely convenient for the investigating officials, case closed. I wonder if the accused killer will be found dead of suicide or something else, or gets in a firefight with police.......
It still begs questions; how did they get this together so fast? They've got video evidence of the killer doing the crime... already? Just like that? SMH.... It still stinks like PTB to me, I just don't know what this is leading to. Just a creepy news item to titillate and distract people from something?
There is very weird shit happening lately, and there is a really strange feeling in the air.... at least I think so. Is this the beginning of the PTB throwing everything and the kitchen sink at us?