Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:26 #101

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Nah, no more pitter patters yet. Mrs oioioi says enough, I need to show her we can afford more first. Anyway, the (potentially) exciting news is just work related. It's that scarce here I get excited by that which I loathe! A couple of good openings/ideas came up tonight while I did perhaps my most unconventional of massages yet! (No Abs, no happy ending) A client wanted me to also make a blend for them that they could use for 'sexy massage' with their partner, and I showed them reflexology points for 'reproductive' areas. Anyway, they were impressed with this angle, I may be about to go down a slightly seedier route than expected but the happy endings will be nowt to do with me!
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:28 #102

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
oioioi wrote:
Nah, no more pitter patters yet. Mrs oioioi says enough, I need to show her we can afford more first. Anyway, the (potentially) exciting news is just work related. It's that scarce here I get excited by that which I loathe! A couple of good openings/ideas came up tonight while I did perhaps my most unconventional of massages yet! (No Abs, no happy ending) A client wanted me to also make a blend for them that they could use for 'sexy massage' with their partner, and I showed them reflexology points for 'reproductive' areas. Anyway, they were impressed with this angle, I may be about to go down a slightly seedier route than expected but the happy endings will be nowt to do with me!

I'll keep all my bits crossed for you, oi. Just so you know, that whole "can you show me something sexy I can try on the Misses" is a tried and tested fave of mine.

Works every time. Sucker. :chuckle:
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:36 #103

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
oioioi wrote:

I keep dishing my karma out premature. It's really bugging me that yours has been '88' for 24+hrs but I forget when I log on and spill my karma on the first person I see(almost, if I even remember about it). Someone give her some karma and I'll give it you back as and when!

Awww oi, I'm touched... no really I am :spliff:

As for the rest of you...

ALL your karmas belong to me :goodbad:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2012 00:38 by psketti.
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:38 #104

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
oioioi wrote:
Nah, no more pitter patters yet. Mrs oioioi says enough, I need to show her we can afford more first. Anyway, the (potentially) exciting news is just work related. It's that scarce here I get excited by that which I loathe! A couple of good openings/ideas came up tonight while I did perhaps my most unconventional of massages yet! (No Abs, no happy ending) A client wanted me to also make a blend for them that they could use for 'sexy massage' with their partner, and I showed them reflexology points for 'reproductive' areas. Anyway, they were impressed with this angle, I may be about to go down a slightly seedier route than expected but the happy endings will be nowt to do with me!

Nice one oi. Though I must confess to have NO idea this is what you where good at.

It has however, been duly noted. With a shiney star next to said note and everything :marx:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:41 #105

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
psketti wrote:
oioioi wrote:

I keep dishing my karma out premature. It's really bugging me that yours has been '88' for 24+hrs but I forget when I log on and spill my karma on the first person I see(almost, if I even remember about it). Someone give her some karma and I'll give it you back as and when!

Awww oi, I'm touched... no really I am :spliff:

As for the rest of you...

ALL your karmas belong to me :goodbad:

It's just a DIF knee-jerk throwback to the '88'ers.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:42 #106

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
psketti wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Nah, no more pitter patters yet. Mrs oioioi says enough, I need to show her we can afford more first. Anyway, the (potentially) exciting news is just work related. It's that scarce here I get excited by that which I loathe! A couple of good openings/ideas came up tonight while I did perhaps my most unconventional of massages yet! (No Abs, no happy ending) A client wanted me to also make a blend for them that they could use for 'sexy massage' with their partner, and I showed them reflexology points for 'reproductive' areas. Anyway, they were impressed with this angle, I may be about to go down a slightly seedier route than expected but the happy endings will be nowt to do with me!

Nice one oi. Though I must confess to have NO idea this is what you where good at.

It has however, been duly noted. With a shiney star next to said note and everything :marx:

Tis true, I can make yer bits tingle just by touching your feet!
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:43 #107

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Ab Origine wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Nah, no more pitter patters yet. Mrs oioioi says enough, I need to show her we can afford more first. Anyway, the (potentially) exciting news is just work related. It's that scarce here I get excited by that which I loathe! A couple of good openings/ideas came up tonight while I did perhaps my most unconventional of massages yet! (No Abs, no happy ending) A client wanted me to also make a blend for them that they could use for 'sexy massage' with their partner, and I showed them reflexology points for 'reproductive' areas. Anyway, they were impressed with this angle, I may be about to go down a slightly seedier route than expected but the happy endings will be nowt to do with me!

I'll keep all my bits crossed for you, oi. Just so you know, that whole "can you show me something sexy I can try on the Misses" is a tried and tested fave of mine.

Works every time. Sucker. :chuckle:

I never mentioned the gender of my client or their partner ;)

Discretion is the key in my line of work.

Posting it on an internet forum falls under the umbrella of discretion if I don't use names. :D
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 01:56 #108

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
psketti wrote:
oioioi wrote:

I insist comrade dubs be sent back to anarcho school!

He has been a bit shit at lately, I must admit.
Oh give a man a break the pair of you......sometimes I forget to take my disguise off!! :P
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:02 #109

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:
oioioi wrote:

I insist comrade dubs be sent back to anarcho school!

He has been a bit shit at lately, I must admit.
Oh give a man a break the pair of you......sometimes I forget to take my disguise off!! :P

Dubs earlier, in his disguise he forgets sometimes to take off :gleek:

Lrgscalepink Bodysuit
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oioioi

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:03 #110

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
oioioi wrote:
psketti wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Nah, no more pitter patters yet. Mrs oioioi says enough, I need to show her we can afford more first. Anyway, the (potentially) exciting news is just work related. It's that scarce here I get excited by that which I loathe! A couple of good openings/ideas came up tonight while I did perhaps my most unconventional of massages yet! (No Abs, no happy ending) A client wanted me to also make a blend for them that they could use for 'sexy massage' with their partner, and I showed them reflexology points for 'reproductive' areas. Anyway, they were impressed with this angle, I may be about to go down a slightly seedier route than expected but the happy endings will be nowt to do with me!

Nice one oi. Though I must confess to have NO idea this is what you where good at.

It has however, been duly noted. With a shiney star next to said note and everything :marx:

Tis true, I can make yer bits tingle just by touching your feet!

Ok, so now I'm listening :spliff:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:05 #111

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
psketti wrote:
Dubs earlier, in his disguise he forgets sometimes to take off :gleek:

Lrgscalepink Bodysuit

Luckily I'd missed the appointment at oi's knocking shop reflexology dojo before that pic was taken, or it may have come out somewhat different.
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2012 02:06 by dubs.
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:11 #112

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
dubmeup wrote:

Luckily I'd missed the appointment at oi's knocking shop reflexology dojo before that pic was taken, or it may have come out somewhat different.


Ooohhhh, teh claws is out :pmsl:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:12 #113

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
Get stuffed.
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:15 #114

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
dubmeup wrote:
Get stuffed.

I couldn't possibly...
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:22 #115

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
psketti wrote:

Lrgscalepink Bodysuit

:D

The world would be very different if everybody wore different coloured versions of that.
Those 'statue people' would be out of work in no time!
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:25 #116

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
Speak for yourself mate :D

I will NEVER put one of those on. I can't even imagine how bad it would look :spliff:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:29 #117

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
I don't exactly look great in it...... :sulk: But heh,needs must :roll:
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2012 02:30 by dubs.
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 02:33 #118

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
It's alright dubs... at least the Mrs still loves ya :spliff:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 03:02 #119

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 16 Jun 2012 14:07 #120

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
Shit, even Icke is on to me now! Trying to expose me as some kind of anti homeless chap shill :mad:
I can only say that I was trying to ring the fekker's neck.

Gimpy
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2012 14:08 by dubs.
You must register to post here.
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today934
Yesterday1099
Week3404
Month40560
Total1202563

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.5 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Wednesday, 30 September 2026 17:31

Who Is Online

Guests : 630 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel