Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:21 #81

  • mikey mikey
  • mikey mikey's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 6518
  • Thank you received: 3378
  • Karma: 23
YOU GLORIOUS MAN!!!!!!!!!
:band: :thumbup: :lolplac: :alc: :joker: :cheer: :bounce: :clap: :hi: :cheers: :uk: :hypo:

Welcome home mate! :dimops:
thank you St Jude for favours granted
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2012 23:26 by mikey mikey.
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:22 #82

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
I remember when I did a sociology A-level one of the exercises was to right about abortion (I think) from a right-wing perspective, I literally had sleepless nights over it. I also fucked the course off after never getting a satisfactory answer to "what is the point of studying sociology, won't society have moved on by the time we can scientifically prove we understand it?"
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:24 #83

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
dubmeup wrote:
TAP! Where's that remix????? And what took you? :hug:

It's done, and it's getting released on itunes in August.
:cool:

The file is too big to email though, & I'm having a final fiddle with it. Been a total twat to mix & master.
If you can think of a way to get it to you I'll send you the demo, but I can't upload it anywhere... /welcome to the machine.
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dubs

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:26 #84

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
The Space Bandit wrote:
/welcome to the machine.

Its alright, we know where you've been.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:27 #85

  • dawnbreak
  • dawnbreak's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • R.I.P DG xxx
  • Posts: 3533
  • Thank you received: 1198
  • Karma: 94
oioioi wrote:
Ito right about abortion (I think) from a right-wing perspective, I literally had sleepless nights over it. I also f"

right about :villagers:
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:28 #86

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
The Space Bandit wrote:

It's done, and it's getting released on itunes in August.
:cool:

The file is too big to email though, & I'm having a final fiddle with it. Been a total twat to mix & master.
If you can think of a way to get it to you I'll send you the demo, but I can't upload it anywhere... /welcome to the machine.

Then you shouldn't have dangled me the carrot you teasing sod! ;) Look forward to hearing it one way or another soon.
Oh and have another point. Just for being you innit.
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:30 #87

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
oioioi wrote:
I remember when I did a sociology A-level

*takes notes for the dossier to be filed with the council of anarchists.......*
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:30 #88

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
dawnbreak wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Ito right about abortion (I think) from a right-wing perspective, I literally had sleepless nights over it. I also f"

right about :villagers:

Eh?
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:32 #89

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
dubmeup wrote:
oioioi wrote:
I remember when I did a sociology A-level

*takes notes for the dossier to be filed with the council of anarchists.......*

Selective editing your honourable anarcho! He clearly edited out my questioning the authority of the education being offered to me.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:35 #90

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
oioioi wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
oioioi wrote:
I remember when I did a sociology A-level

*takes notes for the dossier to be filed with the council of anarchists.......*

Selective editing your honourable anarcho! He clearly edited out my questioning the authority of the education being offered to me.

Didn't. :P
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:40 #91

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
oioioi wrote:
dawnbreak wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Ito right about abortion (I think) from a right-wing perspective, I literally had sleepless nights over it. I also f"

right about :villagers:

Eh?

:denied: Spelling/grammar Nazi ALERT! :denied:
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:41 #92

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
dubmeup wrote:
oioioi wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
oioioi wrote:
I remember when I did a sociology A-level

*takes notes for the dossier to be filed with the council of anarchists.......*

Selective editing your honourable anarcho! He clearly edited out my questioning the authority of the education being offered to me.

Didn't. :P

It's that kind of deceit and dishonourability(I'm an anarchist, I'll make up words if I want) that makes anarchism but a dream my learned elders. I insist comrade dubs be sent back to anarcho school!
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:42 #93

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Ab Origine wrote:
oioioi wrote:
dawnbreak wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Ito right about abortion (I think) from a right-wing perspective, I literally had sleepless nights over it. I also f"

right about :villagers:

Eh?

:denied: Spelling/grammar Nazi ALERT! :denied:

More a fucked up quote and poorly expressed point Nazi, but it's Dawn. I'm sure she actually expressed what she meant and I'm just missing it.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 14 Jun 2012 23:51 #94

  • Space Bandit
  • Space Bandit's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Posts: 3804
  • Thank you received: 2275
  • Karma: 70
dubmeup wrote:
The Space Bandit wrote:

It's done, and it's getting released on itunes in August.
:cool:

The file is too big to email though, & I'm having a final fiddle with it. Been a total twat to mix & master.
If you can think of a way to get it to you I'll send you the demo, but I can't upload it anywhere... /welcome to the machine.

Then you shouldn't have dangled me the carrot you teasing sod! ;) Look forward to hearing it one way or another soon.
Oh and have another point. Just for being you innit.

I'll sort it one way or another in the next few days. Need some critical feedback on the mix.
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:01 #95

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
oioioi wrote:

I insist comrade dubs be sent back to anarcho school!

He has been a bit shit at lately, I must admit.

@bandy man... know who you are now so welcome :spliff:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2012 00:01 by psketti.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dubs, Space Bandit

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:01 #96

  • dawnbreak
  • dawnbreak's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • R.I.P DG xxx
  • Posts: 3533
  • Thank you received: 1198
  • Karma: 94
oioioi wrote:
dawnbreak wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Ito right about abortion (I think) from a right-wing perspective, I literally had sleepless nights over it. I also f"

right about :villagers:

Eh?

write v's right ........can't believe me of all people is pulling someone up on grammar and spelling.......as you were :super:
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:04 #97

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
psketti wrote:
oioioi wrote:

I insist comrade dubs be sent back to anarcho school!

He has been a bit shit at lately, I must admit.

@bandy man... know who you are now so welcome :spliff:

I keep dishing my karma out premature. It's really bugging me that yours has been '88' for 24+hrs but I forget when I log on and spill my karma on the first person I see(almost, if I even remember about it). Someone give her some karma and I'll give it you back as and when!
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:06 #98

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
dawnbreak wrote:
oioioi wrote:
dawnbreak wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Ito right about abortion (I think) from a right-wing perspective, I literally had sleepless nights over it. I also f"

right about :villagers:

Eh?

write v's right ........can't believe me of all people is pulling someone up on grammar and spelling.......as you were :super:

Ah! I spelleded it write, just chose the wrong right. I'm half cut and fully stoned due to some potentially exciting news I got tonight. :emb:
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:19 #99

  • dawnbreak
  • dawnbreak's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • R.I.P DG xxx
  • Posts: 3533
  • Thank you received: 1198
  • Karma: 94
:hypo: :hypo:


what exciting news :hypo: :hypo:

your not having little oioioi number 3 are you :hypo:
You must register to post here.

Re: Greek Nazi attacks women live on TV 15 Jun 2012 00:19 #100

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
oioioi wrote:
dawnbreak wrote:
oioioi wrote:
dawnbreak wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Ito right about abortion (I think) from a right-wing perspective, I literally had sleepless nights over it. I also f"

right about :villagers:

Eh?

write v's right ........can't believe me of all people is pulling someone up on grammar and spelling.......as you were :super:

Ah! I spelleded it write, just chose the wrong right. I'm half cut and fully stoned due to some potentially exciting news I got tonight. :emb:

What is it? :hypo:
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today890
Yesterday1099
Week3360
Month40516
Total1202519

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.5 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Wednesday, 30 September 2026 16:48

Who Is Online

Guests : 636 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel