Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a place for community members to post and share their artistic endeavours, be it painting, photography, music, film, or any other art related genres.

TOPIC: Drawings and paintings

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 14:59 #41

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
featheredfish wrote:

Don't go making me nervous by being nice girl!
I'll just sit here twitching, waiting for the withering punchlines you're ace at. :D

I have no idea to what you pertain :coffee:
If I had any shame I'd have never posted it but y'know ..... :coffee:

Behave :shlap:

:spliff:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 15:01 #42

  • 22
  • 22's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Rank1
  • Posts: 78
  • Thank you received: 32
  • Karma: 9
featheredfish wrote:
I'm really not being pathetic. I was my first attempt, I had no real clue about brush technique etc and it was always going to be a learning exercise. If I had any shame I'd have never posted it but y'know ..... :coffee:

Hhhmmm Ok this either was paint by numbers or you better shut up and accept the compliment! :P

Not that I have anything against numbers, take the praise regardless, I just love the picture ooookkkk! ;) :D
`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked. Oh, you can't help that,'said the Cat:`we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."`How do you know I'm mad?'said Alice.`You must be,'said the Cat,`or you wouldn't have come here.'
Last Edit: 14 May 2012 15:07 by 22.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: feather

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 15:25 #43

  • feather
  • feather's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I got 99 problems being Merv ain't one.
  • Posts: 9557
  • Thank you received: 9419
  • Karma: 93
22 wrote:
Hhhmmm Ok this either was paint by numbers or you better shut up and accept the compliment! :P

Not that I have anything against numbers, take the praise regardless, I just love the picture ooookkkk! ;) :D

:D
I'm far more confident working in digital.
If Daler-Rowney ever produce an 'undo' brush I'll be a happy man! :P

btw you're all too nice. :grouphug:
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti, 22

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 15:40 #44

  • batou
  • batou's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Forum Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • Premier Subscriber
  • Posts: 4480
  • Thank you received: 3847
  • Karma: 91
I give you guys an E. for Excellence.
my limbless friend will die alone
a torso of flesh upon the throne

Violence is not the answer, it is the question. the answer is yes.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 22

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 16:11 #45

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
:emb: oooopss....


:scare: deleted the thread by an accident.


Sorted now though *phew*
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 22:56 #46

  • phemohilia
  • phemohilia's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • chickenbone
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1283
  • Thank you received: 1206
  • Karma: 52
batou wrote:
I give you guys an E. for Excellence.

And I'll round that out by giving them all an "A" for Awesome!! :D

Very nice work, FF!! :thumbup:
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 22

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 23:22 #47

  • Mrindigo
  • Mrindigo's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 787
  • Thank you received: 677
  • Karma: 53
22 wrote:
Here are a few of mine, mostly acrylics

(Decided that the sun shall be provocative and female! ;) :D )

394489 10150463265917820 620867819 9051323 1862977639 N


This I painted for a friends mother whom has a brain tumor. She used to be a hippy way back in the day so when I gave the pic to her, her face lit up and she said: "It's just like Magic Mushrooms" lol :chuckle: :D
408794 10150453539722820 620867819 9015826 938602504 N


This I did for my sensei when I was doing Muay Thai, it's mostly acrylics too with black marker and the dragon and white outlines are done with correction fluid
148502 448280297819 620867819 6016760 3130913 N

Very nice, I like your style 22! It's almost otherworldly, so I can see how the mushrooms association could be made. :D
Form is merely a momentary manifestation of being, not a fixed reality.

History doesn't repeat itself, uninformed people repeat history.

To all progressive endeavors great or small, come unforeseen benefits on a scale larger than most give pause or contemplation of.
Last Edit: 14 May 2012 23:24 by Mrindigo.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 22

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 23:27 #48

  • Mrindigo
  • Mrindigo's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 787
  • Thank you received: 677
  • Karma: 53
featheredfish wrote:
Lovely work you guys! :rose:

I tried painting once, I'm clueless though, this was the outcome, it's kinda broke. :(
I do intend to spend some time learning a bit but it's been on the back burner for ages now.

Painting1sml

This looks like it's oil paint. It's pretty good, Ted! I wouldn't say you're clueless at all. You clearly have a natural talent for it. I hope you pick it up again and continue. :)
Form is merely a momentary manifestation of being, not a fixed reality.

History doesn't repeat itself, uninformed people repeat history.

To all progressive endeavors great or small, come unforeseen benefits on a scale larger than most give pause or contemplation of.
Last Edit: 14 May 2012 23:27 by Mrindigo.
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 14 May 2012 23:57 #49

  • Mountain
  • Mountain's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 312
  • Thank you received: 371
  • Karma: 45
Beautiful work everyone! I love them! Here are a few of my drawings I did in colour pencil ...

E5ca659d


F1daa359


Cc164fe2


5ac9a32a
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diamondgeezer, irrepressible, quietgirl, feather, phemohilia, 22, K-Bone, StarsChildren

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 00:03 #50

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thank you received: 1770
  • Karma: 95
Beautiful, Mountain :)

My favourite;

F1daa359


I love the eyes and the hair.
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 00:27 #51

  • Mountain
  • Mountain's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
  • Posts: 312
  • Thank you received: 371
  • Karma: 45
irrepressible wrote:
Beautiful, Mountain :)

My favourite;

F1daa359


I love the eyes and the hair.

Me too! This is my illustration of one of my fav characters, Anne of Green Gables.

Thought I would add a few pics of my handcrafted stained glass jewelry, too. :cheers:

Dfb7e63d


533a4d4e


Bdbfbc61


33a1ccfd


Currently I am taking custom orders... *wink wink* :spliff:
Last Edit: 15 May 2012 00:34 by Mountain.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irrepressible, quietgirl, feather, phemohilia, 22, K-Bone, StarsChildren

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 00:33 #52

  • andyh
  • andyh's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thank you received: 3545
  • Karma: 62
Mountain wrote:

533a4d4e


...

This forum is just amazing, I'm stunned tbh.
“Fascists are not human. A snake is more human.” - Hugo Chávez
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irrepressible, phemohilia

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 00:35 #53

  • phemohilia
  • phemohilia's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • chickenbone
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1283
  • Thank you received: 1206
  • Karma: 52
irrepressible wrote:
Beautiful, Mountain :)

My favourite;

F1daa359


I love the eyes and the hair.

You ever make it stateside you need to get yourself to a Wendys!! ;) :chuckle:
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irrepressible

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 00:39 #54

  • phemohilia
  • phemohilia's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • chickenbone
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1283
  • Thank you received: 1206
  • Karma: 52
Mountain wrote:
Beautiful work everyone! I love them! Here are a few of my drawings I did in colour pencil ...

E5ca659d


F1daa359


Cc164fe2


5ac9a32a

Dayum, Mounty!! You draw'n like a muhfucka up in here!! :O

You do some nice work there woman!! And your glass-crafting is beautiful as well!! :thumbup:
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 01:06 #55

  • Mrindigo
  • Mrindigo's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 787
  • Thank you received: 677
  • Karma: 53
Mountain wrote:
Beautiful work everyone! I love them! Here are a few of my drawings I did in colour pencil ...

E5ca659d


F1daa359


Cc164fe2


5ac9a32a

These are great, Mountain! Colored pencil is an under-appreciated medium in my humble opinion.
Your earrings are amazing. I'll show them to my sisters, maybe you'll have a few purchases? :)
Form is merely a momentary manifestation of being, not a fixed reality.

History doesn't repeat itself, uninformed people repeat history.

To all progressive endeavors great or small, come unforeseen benefits on a scale larger than most give pause or contemplation of.
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 01:50 #56

  • batou
  • batou's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Forum Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • Premier Subscriber
  • Posts: 4480
  • Thank you received: 3847
  • Karma: 91
wow good stuff mountain. you get an F. for fantastic.
my limbless friend will die alone
a torso of flesh upon the throne

Violence is not the answer, it is the question. the answer is yes.
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 02:12 #57

  • psketti
  • psketti's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thank you received: 5668
  • Karma: 100
Very feminine stuff there mountain and very nice :rose:
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 02:46 #58

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
thoreau wrote:
Wow those are gorgeous - particularly loving the watercolour (second image) it should be on my wall!

That's my favourite too, but they're all great. Thanks for sharing mrindigo.
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 02:49 #59

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
22 wrote:
Here are a few of mine, mostly acrylics

(Decided that the sun shall be provocative and female! ;) :D )

394489 10150463265917820 620867819 9051323 1862977639 N


This I painted for a friends mother whom has a brain tumor. She used to be a hippy way back in the day so when I gave the pic to her, her face lit up and she said: "It's just like Magic Mushrooms" lol :chuckle: :D
408794 10150453539722820 620867819 9015826 938602504 N


This I did for my sensei when I was doing Muay Thai, it's mostly acrylics too with black marker and the dragon and white outlines are done with correction fluid
148502 448280297819 620867819 6016760 3130913 N

Those are awesome 22. Who knew we had such talent here with us? Thanks to you too, for sharing your work.
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.

Drawings and paintings 15 May 2012 02:51 #60

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
22 wrote:
featheredfish wrote:
Lovely work you guys! :rose:

I tried painting once, I'm clueless though, this was the outcome, it's kinda broke. :(
I do intend to spend some time learning a bit but it's been on the back burner for ages now.

Painting1sml

clueless huh? You serious? :shlap:
That's absolutely beautiful!!! :rose: Really pretty

and thanks for the compliment too feather :)

Have to agree FF - pretty cool stuff. I like your colours especially. Thanks for sharing.
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today540
Yesterday1570
Week7516
Month3675
Total1206675

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.78 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Saturday, 03 October 2026 08:26

Who Is Online

Guests : 755 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel