Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: so, women never fart?

so, women never fart? 20 May 2012 12:55 #1

  • hadabusa
  • hadabusa's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 165
  • Karma: 23
here is what happened yesterday, its a true story.

me and pheony were at her place, talking a bit.

then, all of a sudden, a huge, ripping, fart sound almost deafening me :D

i knew it wasnt me, as i have myself under control, unlike some other people :roll:

i turn around to her and she has a totaly shocked expression on her face(can you say deer in headlight) :D

she goes and checks the sofa, saying"what was that, must have been the sofa", she even had the cheek to look at me as if it came from me(kinda what did you do look) :roll:

then i start laughing and tell her its was obviously her who farted.

she was still pretending denial, but then started to laugh and released 2 followup bombs.

:ownd:

the flat stank like a slaughterhouse, repulsive :down:

i couldnt bear it and went for a walk in the freezing weather outside.

better to have a arm cut off than to be dead :gleek:
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irrepressible

Re: so, women never fart? 20 May 2012 13:06 #2

  • dubs
  • dubs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Goodbye and Goodluck
  • Posts: 5408
  • Thank you received: 2474
  • Karma: 69000000
I'm a trouser trumpet virtuoso with a range of 3.5 octaves. I am qualified to comment.

I find that women's trumpeting is far less passionate an expressive than a man's playing.

To me they sound like they are just expelling gas. Not feeling the soul of the performance.....

As to the stink effects of the performance. It's each to their own innit really. One person's egg is another's dog sick.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irrepressible

Re: so, women never fart? 20 May 2012 17:02 #3

  • quietgirl
  • quietgirl's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Is the kettle on? I could murder a cup of tea! :)
  • Posts: 805
  • Thank you received: 461
  • Karma: 120
Women fart just as much as men do, believe me! :D :emb:

It's great when you get to the "comfortable" stage of a relationship and just let 'em go. My OH and I have been together for 11 years now and we have no shame left between us in that department! :chuckle:

Mandy
All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well. - Mother Julian of Norwich
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irrepressible

Re: so, women never fart? 20 May 2012 17:17 #4

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1570
  • Thank you received: 938
  • Karma: 92
quietgirl wrote:
Women fart just as much as men do, believe me! :D :emb:

It's great when you get to the "comfortable" stage of a relationship and just let 'em go. My OH and I have been together for 11 years now and we have no shame left between us in that department! :chuckle:

Mandy

Iv'e never been at a "comfortable stage" with anyone where i feel I can just fart in front of them.

I don't fart very often...truth :emb: :D

hada knew that I was very embarressed....bastard..... :P

He made me laugh and yes, I farted :roll: and yes, I tried to cover it up, but he made me laugh and it happened again :emb: ...TWICE.... :emb:

They didn't smell at all......thank god.. :P That he said they did... is a lie. :roll: :kisskiss:
Last Edit: 20 May 2012 17:18 by pheony.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irrepressible

Re: so, women never fart? 20 May 2012 17:20 #5

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thank you received: 1770
  • Karma: 95
dubmeup wrote:
I'm a trouser trumpet virtuoso with a range of 3.5 octaves. I am qualified to comment.

I find that women's trumpeting is far less passionate an expressive than a man's playing.

To me they sound like they are just expelling gas. Not feeling the soul of the performance.....

As to the stink effects of the performance. It's each to their own innit really. One person's egg is another's dog sick.

Absolutely spot on dub.

I've never once seen a woman cock a leg, hand on hip, and release that magic into the world with an "ahhhh" right from the very depths of their soul.

I celebrate and savour every one of my boffs :cool: As it should be, as it always has been. The greatest men to walk the earth have cocked a leg, make no mistake.
You must register to post here.

Re: so, women never fart? 20 May 2012 17:37 #6

  • quietgirl
  • quietgirl's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Is the kettle on? I could murder a cup of tea! :)
  • Posts: 805
  • Thank you received: 461
  • Karma: 120
pheony wrote:
quietgirl wrote:
Women fart just as much as men do, believe me! :D :emb:

It's great when you get to the "comfortable" stage of a relationship and just let 'em go. My OH and I have been together for 11 years now and we have no shame left between us in that department! :chuckle:

Mandy

Iv'e never been at a "comfortable stage" with anyone where i feel I can just fart in front of them.

I don't fart very often...truth :emb: :D

hada knew that I was very embarressed....bastard..... :P

He made me laugh and yes, I farted :roll: and yes, I tried to cover it up, but he made me laugh and it happened again :emb: ...TWICE.... :emb:

They didn't smell at all......thank god.. :P That he said they did... is a lie. :roll: :kisskiss:

Aw, sorry to hear you were so embarrassed, pheony! At least you're with someone who makes you laugh - there's much to be said for that, lol!

I think women make less of a "performance" out of farting than men do, certainly. I don't shove my OH's head under the duvet and say things like "Get a load of that, then!" or anything. However, I have IBS and farts kinda come with that particular territory so if it happens, it happens! I'm beyond caring lol! :chuckle:

Mandy
All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well. - Mother Julian of Norwich
You must register to post here.

Re: so, women never fart? 20 May 2012 17:37 #7

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Rank0
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thank you received: 1770
  • Karma: 95
The one leg on an object (chair, stool, etc.) elbow resting on thigh, hand on hip move is my favourite. Fart grammar sort of. Parp punctuation.
You must register to post here.

Re: so, women never fart? 20 May 2012 17:48 #8

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1570
  • Thank you received: 938
  • Karma: 92
quietgirl wrote:
pheony wrote:
quietgirl wrote:
Women fart just as much as men do, believe me! :D :emb:

It's great when you get to the "comfortable" stage of a relationship and just let 'em go. My OH and I have been together for 11 years now and we have no shame left between us in that department! :chuckle:

Mandy

Iv'e never been at a "comfortable stage" with anyone where i feel I can just fart in front of them.

I don't fart very often...truth :emb: :D

hada knew that I was very embarressed....bastard..... :P

He made me laugh and yes, I farted :roll: and yes, I tried to cover it up, but he made me laugh and it happened again :emb: ...TWICE.... :emb:

They didn't smell at all......thank god.. :P That he said they did... is a lie. :roll: :kisskiss:

Aw, sorry to hear you were so embarrassed, pheony! At least you're with someone who makes you laugh - there's much to be said for that, lol!

I think women make less of a "performance" out of farting than men do, certainly. I don't shove my OH's head under the duvet and say things like "Get a load of that, then!" or anything. However, I have IBS and farts kinda come with that particular territory so if it happens, it happens! I'm beyond caring lol! :chuckle:

Mandy

I wish that I didn't care as well....but I can't help it. :P

Mind hada has the most disgusting farts immaginable...so I really shouldn't care in front of him. :kisskiss:
You must register to post here.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today737
Yesterday1371
Week2108
Month39264
Total1201267

Your IP Address: 216.73.216.5 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Tuesday, 29 September 2026 14:32

Who Is Online

Guests : 610 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel