• Page:

TOPIC: America's best

America's best 10 Nov 2016 09:39 #21

• Space Bandit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 2275
Hillary would definitely have been a continuation of the same stuff..... Trump most likely will be too, but he's a bit of a wild card so anything could happen.
The media stuff has been a joke.... the whole thing seems to have gone on for years.... only ever really representing the idea that it's just these 2 imbeciles that people can pick to lead them. It's grim.
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hexhammer

America's best 10 Nov 2016 09:59 #22

• wake_up_bomb
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 4418
My prediction for the next four years is that nothing will change, same old show will just keep rolling on. USA will continue its slow downward spiral, new wars and conflicts will be started, people will get fucked up just as they have been getting fucked for years.
www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/foreign-policy-and-defeating-isis
DONALD J. TRUMP’S VISION

- Peace through strength will be at the center of our foreign policy. We will achieve a stable, peaceful world with less conflict and more common ground.
- Advance America’s core national interests, promote regional stability, and produce an easing of tensions in the world. Work with Congress to fully repeal the defense sequester and submit a new budget to rebuild our depleted military.
- Rebuild our military, enhance and improve intelligence and cyber capabilities.
- End the current strategy of nation-building and regime change.
- Ensure our security procedures and refugee policy takes into account the security of the American people.
- Work with our Arab allies and friends in the Middle East in the fight against ISIS.
- Pursue aggressive joint and coalition military operations to crush and destroy ISIS, international cooperation to cutoff their funding, expand intelligence sharing, and cyberwarfare to disrupt and disable their propaganda and recruiting.
- Defeat the ideology of radical Islamic terrorism just as we won the Cold War.
- Establish new screening procedures and enforce our immigration laws to keep terrorists out of the United States.
- Suspend, on a temporary basis, immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.
- Establish a Commission on Radical Islam to identify and explain to the American public the core convictions and beliefs of Radical Islam, to identify the warning signs of radicalization, and to expose the networks in our society that support radicalization.
It isn't even worth analysing that, it's just the same bullshit rhetoric that we've heard before. Only in the United States would it be possible to claim that the level of military architecture they have represents a 'depleted' state!

The sad thing is that lots of people have bought into this guy, even in the so-called alternative media. That is an act of utter stupidity because you don't even really need to understand anything on a deep level, you just need to look at what he's actually saying and it's obvious that he offers no alternative to anything. He's just able to talk a particularly facile level of rhetoric that appeals to the lowest common denominator, and offer the prospect of 'change'; always a popular sentiment because people recognise that they're getting screwed.

Obama

At least when Ron Paul was being lauded, he actually has principled political positions that he has maintained for decades, and which were radical by the standards of the American presidential debates. Sanders also had some relatively reasonable things to say. Of course, neither of them got anywhere near being selected. This guy understands nothing, has never previously shown any interest in politics whatsoever, is an extremely compromised individual, has never done anything other than exploit the average person in the street, and is quite obviously motivated by personal ambition and his gigantic ego. There is no rational reason to believe that he offers anything of substance, people have once again had the wool pulled over their eyes and been enticed to respond emotionally.

However, I don't like to generalise, but it is difficult to escape the conclusion that the United States is a deeply ignorant and insular country. Trump is able to speak a language that appeals to people over there, even people who claim to be 'awake', which would never conceivably work in Europe. It is not that unusual to be ignorant, but they do go around claiming to be the greatest country on the earth, with little to back it up other than lots of wars. Culturally, socially, intellectually, by any reasonable measure other than economic success, which is extremely poorly distributed, it is a backward nation. I feel sorry for the intelligent American people that I've met.
The true measure of a man is not his intelligence or how high he rises in this freak establishment. The true measure of a man is this: how quickly he can respond to the needs of others and how much of himself he can give - Philip K. Dick.
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2016 10:04 by wake_up_bomb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hexhammer, Space Bandit

America's best 10 Nov 2016 12:43 #23

• Hexhammer
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 1129
Same old shit. Trump is a business man above all and the list above is just proves it further.... It seems he's all for more military spending and weapons. Its ridiculous, US army is already way over the top on every aspect and this mother fucker wants even more. (I wonder which stocks he owns? Lockheed?) New boss is just like the old boss. A "choice" between getting hanged or shot.

Lets make America great again with more war, debt and suffering. It would be actually funny to listen these talking heads spew their garbage about change and all that, if it wouldn't be so sad that so many blindly believe into it. Its a farce. And everybody's talking about it constantly... The sentiment here seems to be that Trump will fuck everything up and make more wars happen(EDIT: At least they get something right.), the leftist liberal media is crying blood for Hitlery loosing the selection and what not.

Its exhausting. I have tried to steer clear of the whole thing as these political puppetshows always manage to make me either sad or angry... But I can't help it when ALL PEOPLE around me are talking about it constantly and every google owned website is bombarding this shite on my monitor. Fuck it. At least I have this thread to vent about it. :D
The things you leave behind, you find in front of you.
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2016 12:45 by Hexhammer.

America's best 10 Nov 2016 13:54 #24

• wake_up_bomb
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 4418
Hexhammer wrote:
Lets make America great again with more war, debt and suffering. It would be actually funny to listen these talking heads spew their garbage about change and all that, if it wouldn't be so sad that so many blindly believe into it. Its a farce. And everybody's talking about it constantly... The sentiment here seems to be that Trump will fuck everything up and make more wars happen(EDIT: At least they get something right.), the leftist liberal media is crying blood for Hitlery loosing the selection and what not.
This is the thing that is most exhausting for me. I couldn't care less about Trump being elected, that is totally meaningless for me. It's people who believe that they're on the 'left' or 'liberal' or some other such meaningless platitude, who come out with so much crap it is unbelievable.

The Guardian wrote in an editorial: "Mr Trump’s win means uncertainty about America’s future strategy in a world that has long relied on the United States for stability." Stability? Stability like...using the atom bomb twice, overthrowing democratically elected governments all over the world, beginning with Mossadegh in 1953, Vietnam, the Korean War, the Bay of Pigs Invasion, Cambodia, Iran-Contra, nearly blowing the world to smithereens during the Cuban Missile Crisis, all of the stuff with the Sandinistas and all of the general bullshit with Latin America at this time, replacing Allende with Pinochet, two Iraq wars, the War on Terror, torture, Guantanomo Bay, mutli-billion dollar support for Israel completely regardless of its conduct, supporting some of the worst regimes on the planet, most notably Saudi Arabia, selling and exporting probably by hundreds of billions of dollars of arms all over the world, having military bases in around 130 countries.

And that's just their foreign policy! But that somehow goes into the memory hole, and we instead have to pretend that America is a good country with sensible values that has operated in some sort of moderate fashion. Complete crap. Obama has been killing civilians in Northern Pakistan with drone bombers. Guantanomo Bay is still open, with Obama conveniently having failed to close it down despite continually promising to do so (supposedly due to Congress, but in reality due to the fact that there is no political will or intention to do so). Obama passed all these bills like TTIP, etc, which completely go against everything that he's supposed to stand for, and the platform he campaigned on. He explicitly said that he'd do the complete opposite. His presidency has been an orgy for banks, the financial sector, big insurance companies and the wealthy. This is well established and cannot be denied.

But suddenly because some fat bloke who has said a few dodgy things wins a poxy election that all goes out of the window and we now have to pretend that America has offered stability and sound values which are now somehow under threat. It's complete fucking horseshit.
The true measure of a man is not his intelligence or how high he rises in this freak establishment. The true measure of a man is this: how quickly he can respond to the needs of others and how much of himself he can give - Philip K. Dick.

America's best 10 Nov 2016 14:10 #25

• Hexhammer
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
How funny is that, Guardians stability bullshit is EXACTLY what Finlands biggest newspaper was going on about. That's almost like exact quote. Its copypaste news. And just as "leftist liberal" as it gets. And about how people forget what US has been doing for the last seventy years or so. Its no wonder, who ever owns the media, owns the truth and the so called truth is that the US are the good guys, except maybe for the Trumpazoid who for some incoherent reason appears to be lesser evil than Shillary Klingon.

I find it crazy that still in this day and age many people have their head stuck up in their asses so badly. It doesn't take an Einstein to realize that world politics is mostly for the show and its the big money that has the real power. Or actually, its the everyday people who have the power but they have forgotten they could also use it for something else than being obedient slaves or useful idiots.

To add into the irony of this is that I don't dare to say these things out loud to many people I know. It would just get me in trouble. Actually now that I think of it, I don't know which one is worse, being ignorant about how absolutely ridiculous lot of this crap is and believing in it or seeing all political chessgames as one massive mind fuck which is used to make totally draconian governance somehow justified. :(
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2016 14:12 by Hexhammer.

America's best 13 Nov 2016 01:08 #26

• humanspirit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 894

I'm so disappointed that Trumps mantra isn't original.

At least we can feel good in the knowledge that Trump will have been trying to make America great for the the last 50 or so years as it's dear to his heart.

It would be so shocking if it was just some old worn out saying that is put in front of the shop window like some old haggard slut selling her body.
naivety attracts evil and evil attracts naivety

America's best 13 Nov 2016 12:12 #27

• Hexhammer
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
Originality may fuck off, when something sells, it cant go wrong.... Money doesnt stink. :rofl:
  • Page:
Moderators: oioioi, psketti, batou
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8

Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d

More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today244
Yesterday219
Week1057
Month3360
Total585979

Your IP Address: 3.133.108.241 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Friday, 19 April 2024 21:57