Sanctum Zone

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 02 Jul 2017 00:17 #1

• humanspirit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 894
I don't actually recall seeing an ISIS flag on the news I've watched regarding the middle east,not that i watch much news.

LINK
naivety attracts evil and evil attracts naivety
You must register to post here.

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 02 Jul 2017 23:28 #2

• andyh
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Thank you received: 3544
One giant death cult anyway imho
“Fascists are not human. A snake is more human.” - Hugo Chávez

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 03 Jul 2017 00:45 #3

• humanspirit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
Most countries around the world are turning to the right,totalitarianism,psychopathy etc etc whether it's religion or greed providing the motivation.

:emb:
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2017 01:50 by humanspirit.

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 03 Jul 2017 20:06 #4

• andyh
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
I would say a lot of countries have always been authoritarian right for a long time.
Religion tends to dominate in such countries because of the abuse of the population imho.

It's also fair to say that the US for example is more right wing than most EU states even with the democrats in gov.

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 07 Jul 2017 02:25 #5

• humanspirit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
That is very true Andyh but in the UK the poorer people have been brainwashed into thinking they are wealthy by the billionaires allowing them to get into debt which was not achievable in the past.

This has created a wider imagined class system which only exists in many peoples brains and is not a physical reality.

Thinking they own their slave dwellings and allowing them to buy new window frames and furniture to keep their spiritless shells is a perfect way of reinforcing the system.

Some people kill,sell their body and other people for this LOL

Intelligence now is seen by many as owning things.

Rant over :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Cloud

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 07 Jul 2017 19:54 #6

• andyh
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
I'd agree with that but I'd say that many see life's purpose as owning things rather than intelligence, desires in control etc.
It's not much people ask for either imho, its perfectly reasonable what most people expect and theres no reason to deny most if not all of it.
We don't have high expectations of human progress and achievement either, not much progress since the moon landings imho, much of the tech has been refined.
We have seen a little improvement in certain areas, especially communications but if you take a long hard look its easy to see some surprising neglect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: humanspirit

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 08 Jul 2017 02:09 #7

• wake_up_bomb
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 4418
We've discussed all of these things before, but aside from the massive problem of the indoctrination system which is called education, the media is getting worse and worse. Those that aren't distracted by any of the many areas of distraction that are created for people, are unlikely to be remotely informed even if they spend every waking moment reading newspapers and watching TV news programmes.

Obviously it has never been great, but I've been on the planet long enough to watch the media deteriorate to the level of a 10 year-old. Really, attempting to have a conversation with journalists today is like talking to a child. What they produce is just absolute horseshit. It's embarrassing.

The two major editorials from The Guardian today are this article:

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/j...ter-of-public-health

...suggesting that absolutely everyone should accept absolutely every vaccine without question, and then people commenting are saying it should be a criminal offence not to get vaccinated and you're stupid if you don't just do what you're told.

And then this article:

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/j...speaking-for-britain

...which I took two minutes out of my day to decimate. Not that my view matters in the slightest.

And all we're seeing now is everything that was entirely predictable to me at least a decade ago, almost all of which I wrote down about 6-7 years ago, unfolding before our eyes. And yet there is still the same bullshit debate. We need to balance our books and be careful with government spending and have austerity. We need to spend money on services and create economic growth. No, neither of those things are going to work!

The same babbling idiots day after day after day (and I basically shut myself off from the media!). What does this say about the state of the economy? What's the government's policy on this? Has the G20 come up with any solutions? What does the Bank of England say about interest rates? What are the latest growth figures? Is this good for jobs or bad? Is the housing market slowing down? Do we need a progressive political solution coming from the centre-left? Is Trump racist? Would Hilary have dealt with Putin better?

You fucking fuckwits!

None of this is surprising to me, but it does get irritating.
The true measure of a man is not his intelligence or how high he rises in this freak establishment. The true measure of a man is this: how quickly he can respond to the needs of others and how much of himself he can give - Philip K. Dick.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2017 02:10 by wake_up_bomb.

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 08 Jul 2017 22:00 #8

• humanspirit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
Just wondering if the media will start introducing emoji's into their stories in the future,This bad,This good.

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 09 Jul 2017 21:15 #9

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Thank you received: 5668
I fucking hate flags.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas

I found this slightly educational regarding the various Islamic flags 11 Jul 2017 00:29 #10

• humanspirit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
psketti wrote:
I fucking hate flags.

They tend to be quite boring modern flags.

The concept was quite a good idea in the way that the wind could give life to an inanimate object,breathing life into symbolism.

A floppy flag doesn't inspire anybody nor does a flag hanging on its side out of a toilet window.
  • Page:
Moderators: oioioi, psketti, batou
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds