TOPIC: Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams dies at 62

Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams dies at 62 18 Apr 2013 11:17 #1

• hugorune
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I'm not wearing hockey pants
  • Thank you received: 4131
Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams has died at the age of 62.

Mrs Williams, who had fought for the new inquest into her son Kevin's death in the 1989 football tragedy, had been suffering from cancer.

Kevin was one of 96 Liverpool fans who died as a result of a crush during an FA Cup match at the Sheffield stadium.

Mrs Williams made her last public appearance on Monday at the annual Hillsborough memorial service at Liverpool's Anfield stadium.

At an inquest in 1991, jurors heard that Kevin and 94 others were dead by 15:15 GMT, a verdict which Mrs Williams never accepted.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-22196415

Sad news. Proof, if any was needed, that there is no greater force than a parents love for their child. :(
RIP Anne.
Si me puede disparar los conejos, a continuación, puedo disparar fascistas
You must register to post here.

Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams dies at 62 18 Apr 2013 11:51 #2

• mikey mikey
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 3378
RIP
thank you St Jude for favours granted

Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams dies at 62 18 Apr 2013 13:56 #3

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 1123
Yes, RIP. I hope all the spiritual stuff is true and that she is now back with her beloved son, Kevin, who was killed at Hillsborough aged 15. :(

She fought relentlessly for the overturning of the "accidental" verdicts and to get a new inquiry, which she will not now see take place. She knew her son had not died by the supposed 3.15p.m. watershed he police claimed all victims had died by, and that he (along with many others) could have been saved if the police had known their a's from their e's. Instead, they chose the blame the victims for their own and one anothers' deaths. Despicable people.

Anne had been told that her son was still alive well after that time and that his last words had been "Mum. Mum". :(

Whether she lived to see it or not, any justice for these victims who were so badly and horribly failed by the "authorities" is down in big part to her and the other traumatised parents who never stopped fighting.

Bless her. I really do hope all that Afterlife Stuff is true and that she is happy now.
There is no such thing as Thin Air: Thin Air is full of the particles of creation.

Take something that costs you nothing but effort;
And practice, practice, practice until you make it something fabulous.

"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
If he undaunted be....". (Beowulf)....
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti, Space Bandit, Gilly

Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams dies at 62 18 Apr 2013 14:03 #4

• hugorune
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I'm not wearing hockey pants
  • Thank you received: 4131
cantata wrote:
Yes, RIP. I hope all the spiritual stuff is true and that she is now back with her beloved son, Kevin, who was killed at Hillsborough aged 15. :(

She fought relentlessly for the overturning of the "accidental" verdicts and to get a new inquiry, which she will not now see take place. She knew her son had not died by the supposed 3.15p.m. watershed he police claimed all victims had died by, and that he (along with many others) could have been saved if the police had known their a's from their e's. Instead, they chose the blame the victims for their own and one anothers' deaths. Despicable people.

Anne had been told that her son was still alive well after that time and that his last words had been "Mum. Mum". :(

Whether she lived to see it or not, any justice for these victims who were so badly and horribly failed by the "authorities" is down in big part to her and the other traumatised parents who never stopped fighting.

Bless her. I really do hope all that Afterlife Stuff is true and that she is happy now.

Nicely put. :thumbup:
Si me puede disparar los conejos, a continuación, puedo disparar fascistas
The following user(s) said Thank You: cantata

Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams dies at 62 18 Apr 2013 18:28 #5

• Gilly
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Thank you received: 6506
Well said, Cantata. I share your hopes too. :(

The disgust at the horrible injustice surrounding those tragic deaths for so very long will never diminish.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: cantata, hugorune

Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams dies at 62 18 Apr 2013 18:48 #6

• oioioi
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Thank you received: 7307
Excellently put cantata.

The time it is taking to get justice is an injustice in itself!
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: cantata, hugorune
  • Page:
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds