Sanctum Zone

Keyword
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bill Roache

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 19:14 #61

  • Gilly
  • Gilly's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Posts: 11225
  • Thank you received: 6506
  • Karma: 99
In fact, should they have 'investigated' the original evidence regarding the car, do you think, or just not bothered their arses once DVLA proved to be a waste of time?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 19:19 #62

  • scaltura
  • scaltura's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 508
  • Karma: 0
You's think you's are good at playing with words , yes I will give you's that .

The point that was made by me tonight was , it depends on who's talking for others to deem it to be the truth .

marina posted that post and 4 people thanked her for it

andyh , feather , gilly and oioioi

when I posted it , I was attacked by gilly saying it was a wild claim etc..

but it was a mistake that she thanked marina for it in a hurried ciggie break :chuckle:

This is allegedly the truth community , well from what I have seen , I would like to take this opportunity to say that some folk should really take a look in the mirror :) as you are only lying to yourselves
Thorn in your side
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 19:29 #63

  • Babs
  • Babs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Rank3
  • Major Diva
  • Posts: 623
  • Thank you received: 772
  • Karma: 0
Why is this only coming out now so many years later? Is it because Bill Roache went on the Piers Morgan show and bragged about sleeping with over 1000 women? I bet he regrets that now. Unless he kept a spreadsheet or a very detailed diary I don't know how he can possibly remember who was who as he is in his 80's after all................
I did what I thought was best at the time and when I knew better I did better. :)
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 19:32 #64

  • Gilly
  • Gilly's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Posts: 11225
  • Thank you received: 6506
  • Karma: 99
scaltura wrote:
You's think you's are good at playing with words , yes I will give you's that .

The point that was made by me tonight was , it depends on who's talking for others to deem it to be the truth .

marina posted that post and 4 people thanked her for it

andyh , feather , gilly and oioioi

when I posted it , I was attacked by gilly saying it was a wild claim etc..

but it was a mistake that she thanked marina for it in a hurried ciggie break :chuckle:

This is allegedly the truth community , well from what I have seen , I would like to take this opportunity to say that some folk should really take a look in the mirror :) as you are only lying to yourselves

Listen, shit head, I did catch up on that & other threads in as long as it takes to have a smoke - who the fuck do you think you are deciding that's a lie. I generally go back & hurriedly post thank yous - the mobile is a pain in the arse anyway, and moves around while you're pressing stuff. I aborted a post I'd made on my lunch break, because after it taking ages to tap out on the little keys, as I pressed submit, the screen text moved so that I pressed cancel instead, and didn't have time to re-type it.

You were not 'attacked' at all, you soft sod! Attacked indeed! Grow the fuck up!

And don't be calling others stupid when you've not mastered your native tongue yet. Stick to one syllable words.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goldenprince13

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 19:33 #65

  • scaltura
  • scaltura's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 508
  • Karma: 0
Babs wrote:
Why is this only coming out now so many years later? Is it because Bill Roache went on the Piers Morgan show and bragged about sleeping with over 1000 women? I bet he regrets that now. Unless he kept a spreadsheet or a very detailed diary I don't know how he can possibly remember who was who as he is in his 80's after all................

Tom Jones must be shitting himself . when you think how many women threw their knickers at him :)
Thorn in your side
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hugorune, Babs, Goldenprince13

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 19:34 #66

  • feather
  • feather's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I got 99 problems being Merv ain't one.
  • Posts: 9557
  • Thank you received: 9419
  • Karma: 93
Big people may thank others for a variety of reasons.
Taking the time to make a considered post,
Correcting an error,
Adding information
Making a funnee
Or they may simply be in agreement with the entirety of the post.

No-one else can be responsible for how you read that thank you.

Words. Yup they do tend to play a big part in this communication medium and we all make mistakes at times/often.
Most times we laugh it off or just correct it and move on.

If you're a fan of truth then check this out.
I can't recall anyone else here that is so nippy, aggressive or insecure that they leap immediately to "fucking idiot." other than as an obvious joke.
You're not 'abrasive' you're pig fucking ignorant. You don't demonstrate how tough you are, you highlight how fragile you are.
It's not needed. stop it. You look like a dick.

If anyone feels I deserve a timeout for stating this then I'll take it no problem, whining or squealing I'm a 'victim.'
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilly, Goldenprince13

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 19:36 #67

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
oioioi wrote:
scaltura wrote:
Bill Roache , found not guilty , deemed innocent by a jury of his peers


it's not even up for contest

it is a fact

And different allegations have since surfaced, should they be investigated?

:coffee:
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 19:40 #68

  • scaltura
  • scaltura's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 508
  • Karma: 0
Gilly wrote:
scaltura wrote:
You's think you's are good at playing with words , yes I will give you's that .

The point that was made by me tonight was , it depends on who's talking for others to deem it to be the truth .

marina posted that post and 4 people thanked her for it

andyh , feather , gilly and oioioi

when I posted it , I was attacked by gilly saying it was a wild claim etc..

but it was a mistake that she thanked marina for it in a hurried ciggie break :chuckle:

This is allegedly the truth community , well from what I have seen , I would like to take this opportunity to say that some folk should really take a look in the mirror :) as you are only lying to yourselves

Listen, shit head, I did catch up on that & other threads in as long as it takes to have a smoke - who the fuck do you think you are deciding that's a lie. I generally go back & hurriedly post thank yous - the mobile is a pain in the arse anyway, and moves around while you're pressing stuff. I aborted a post I'd made on my lunch break, because after it taking ages to tap out on the little keys, as I pressed submit, the screen text moved so that I pressed cancel instead, and didn't have time to re-type it.

You were not 'attacked' at all, you soft sod! Attacked indeed! Grow the fuck up!

And don't be calling others stupid when you've not mastered your native tongue yet. Stick to one syllable words.

For a fact I'm dyslexic , and I try as hard as I can to type or use my native tongue :) so you can throw as much of that pish at me all you like , I'm thick skinned , I don't need to type or talk to earn my wages , so it doesn't matter to me :coffee:

but you are a nasty little hypocrite , and your all raged up that I have the gaul to question your mighty authority and call you out :) your so easy , keep all the pish that you want to throw at me coming it's amusing , whats that word ? nassarsistic ? hmmm


p.s.

no edits here :D
Thorn in your side
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:01 #69

  • Gilly
  • Gilly's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Posts: 11225
  • Thank you received: 6506
  • Karma: 99
What are you bringing up edits for, you soft sod?

Why can't you answer the questions about the thread topic instead of telling lies about being dyslexic to cover for being an illiterate oaf who likes to start fights, then runs off crying about being torn to shreds? :rofl:

Tell you what, stick to the topic here, and just post your childish piffle in the vent room or by PM. You know plenty of people have pointed out they don't like your attitude - there's no need to frig up every thread you go on, eh!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2014 20:07 by Gilly. Reason: TYPO!!!
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goldenprince13

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:06 #70

  • feather
  • feather's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • I got 99 problems being Merv ain't one.
  • Posts: 9557
  • Thank you received: 9419
  • Karma: 93
Just when I thought we'd raised the bar on debate here it's allowed to topple again.

Weak.
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:07 #71

  • scaltura
  • scaltura's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 508
  • Karma: 0
Gilly wrote:
What are you bringing up edits for, you soft sod?

Why can't you answer the questions about the thread topic instead of telling lies about being dyslexic to cover for being an illiterate oaf who likes to start fights, then runs of crying about being torn to shreds? :rofl:

Tell you what, stick to the topic here, and just post your childish piffle in the vent room or by PM. You know plenty of people have pointed out they don't like your attitude - there's no need to frig up every thread you go on, eh!

Ok , I'm not dyslexic , you know best don't ya :chuckle:

hypocrite :coffee:
Thorn in your side
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:12 #72

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
Swerve much?

Am I in danger of dragging you back on topic and you having to either stick with your 'leave the man (Bill R.) alone' stance and accept you're basically saying the plod shouldn't investigate subsequent allegations or you are gonna have to contradict yourself?

:sokay:
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2014 20:17 by oioioi.
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:15 #73

  • marina
  • marina's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Azoner
  • Rank6
  • Gone Fishin'
  • Posts: 800
  • Thank you received: 889
  • Karma: 0
scaltura wrote:

The point that was made by me tonight was , it depends on who's talking for others to deem it to be the truth .

marina posted that post and 4 people thanked her for it

andyh , feather , gilly and oioioi

when I posted it , I was attacked by gilly saying it was a wild claim etc..

but it was a mistake that she thanked marina for it in a hurried ciggie break :chuckle:

This is allegedly the truth community , well from what I have seen , I would like to take this opportunity to say that some folk should really take a look in the mirror :) as you are only lying to yourselves


@ scaltura

I went on to elaborate my "wild claims" in another post on that same thread. While I agree it's a bit of a double standard when a man and a woman says the same thing, you on the other hand used my words in a triangulation game solely to cause conflict and disrupt the flow of the conversation on both threads. That's very low imho.
"Like a lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface,
we can rise above our defilements and sufferings of life" - Buddhist Value
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2014 20:32 by marina.
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:16 #74

  • Goldenprince13
  • Goldenprince13's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1253
  • Thank you received: 1097
  • Karma: 0
Glove Slap Homer O
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2014 20:16 by Goldenprince13.
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:17 #75

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
scaltura wrote:
Gilly wrote:
What are you bringing up edits for, you soft sod?

Why can't you answer the questions about the thread topic instead of telling lies about being dyslexic to cover for being an illiterate oaf who likes to start fights, then runs of crying about being torn to shreds? :rofl:

Tell you what, stick to the topic here, and just post your childish piffle in the vent room or by PM. You know plenty of people have pointed out they don't like your attitude - there's no need to frig up every thread you go on, eh!

Ok , I'm not dyslexic , you know best don't ya :chuckle:

hypocrite :coffee:

Whether or not you are dyslexic, Scalt, really isn't the issue here, and I'll credit you with enough common sense to be fully aware of that.

You've even started on me in a couple of posts last night, when all I was doing was responding to a question you had asked me. Everyone here read your response, and it was completely unwarranted.

I like you a great deal as a person, but I suspect a certain someone may have been whispering shit in your ears about the forum and its members. Knowing what I know of you, I cannot come up with any more reasonable an assumption as to why you are behaving in the manner in which you are. I just don't get it...we were all really pleased to see you finally join up here.

Regardless, what you are doing is being abusive and trolling, and I think it might be time that the members collectively took a decision about your presence here, as we have had cause to do in the past with others. It is not a task we undertake lightly but you're not really leaving us many options here, mate. Look at what you've done to yet another thread...and what for?

Please...stop it.
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: feather, oioioi, Space Bandit, Gilly, marina, Goldenprince13

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:17 #76

  • scaltura
  • scaltura's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 508
  • Karma: 0
oioioi wrote:
Swerve much?

Am I in danger of dragging you back on topic and you having to either stick with your 'leave the man (Bill R.) alone' stance and accept you're basically saying the plod shouldn't inspect subsequent allegations or you are gonna have to contradict yourself?

:sokay:

Well oi , I think maybe you should call the police and ask them why they have allegedly said what they said

Maybe there is nothing in the allegations ?

contradict is a great word innit :D
Thorn in your side
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:19 #77

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
scaltura wrote:
oioioi wrote:
Swerve much?

Am I in danger of dragging you back on topic and you having to either stick with your 'leave the man (Bill R.) alone' stance and accept you're basically saying the plod shouldn't inspect subsequent allegations or you are gonna have to contradict yourself?

:sokay:

Well oi , I think maybe you should call the police and ask them why they have allegedly said what they said

Maybe there is nothing in the allegations ?

contradict is a great word innit :D

I'm asking you if you stand by what you said earlier in the thread.

Swerve much?
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Space Bandit, Goldenprince13

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:19 #78

  • scaltura
  • scaltura's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 508
  • Karma: 0
Ab Origine wrote:
scaltura wrote:
Gilly wrote:
What are you bringing up edits for, you soft sod?

Why can't you answer the questions about the thread topic instead of telling lies about being dyslexic to cover for being an illiterate oaf who likes to start fights, then runs of crying about being torn to shreds? :rofl:

Tell you what, stick to the topic here, and just post your childish piffle in the vent room or by PM. You know plenty of people have pointed out they don't like your attitude - there's no need to frig up every thread you go on, eh!

Ok , I'm not dyslexic , you know best don't ya :chuckle:

hypocrite :coffee:

Whether or not you are dyslexic, Scalt, really isn't the issue here, and I'll credit you with enough common sense to be fully aware of that.

You've even started on me in a couple of posts last night, when all I was doing was responding to a question you had asked me. Everyone here read your response, and it was completely unwarranted.

I like you a great deal as a person, but I suspect a certain someone may have been whispering shit in your ears about the forum and its members. Knowing what I know of you, I cannot come up with any more reasonable an assumption as to why you are behaving in the manner in which you are. I just don't get it...we were all really pleased to see you finally join up here.

Regardless, what you are doing is being abusive and trolling, and I think it might be time that the members collectively took a decision about your presence here, as we have had cause to do in the past with others. It is not a task we undertake lightly but you're not really leaving us many options here, mate. Look at what you've done to yet another thread...and what for?

Please...stop it.

hey abs

i asked you a question , as i wanted you to answer , that is all

so i'm to be censored ?
Thorn in your side
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:21 #79

  • Abs
  • Abs's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • How are you thinking today?
  • Posts: 6891
  • Thank you received: 3940
  • Karma: 112
Which I answered. But you then decided my answer was too lengthy...you typed it. Go back and read it.

See what I'm saying?
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

-Buddha
You must register to post here.

Actor Bill Roache's strange reply in interview. 10 Feb 2014 20:21 #80

  • oioioi
  • oioioi's Avatar
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Posts: 13058
  • Thank you received: 7307
  • Karma: 91
scaltura wrote:
Ab Origine wrote:
scaltura wrote:
Gilly wrote:
What are you bringing up edits for, you soft sod?

Why can't you answer the questions about the thread topic instead of telling lies about being dyslexic to cover for being an illiterate oaf who likes to start fights, then runs of crying about being torn to shreds? :rofl:

Tell you what, stick to the topic here, and just post your childish piffle in the vent room or by PM. You know plenty of people have pointed out they don't like your attitude - there's no need to frig up every thread you go on, eh!

Ok , I'm not dyslexic , you know best don't ya :chuckle:

hypocrite :coffee:

Whether or not you are dyslexic, Scalt, really isn't the issue here, and I'll credit you with enough common sense to be fully aware of that.

You've even started on me in a couple of posts last night, when all I was doing was responding to a question you had asked me. Everyone here read your response, and it was completely unwarranted.

I like you a great deal as a person, but I suspect a certain someone may have been whispering shit in your ears about the forum and its members. Knowing what I know of you, I cannot come up with any more reasonable an assumption as to why you are behaving in the manner in which you are. I just don't get it...we were all really pleased to see you finally join up here.

Regardless, what you are doing is being abusive and trolling, and I think it might be time that the members collectively took a decision about your presence here, as we have had cause to do in the past with others. It is not a task we undertake lightly but you're not really leaving us many options here, mate. Look at what you've done to yet another thread...and what for?

Please...stop it.

hey abs

i asked you a question , as i wanted you to answer , that is all

so i'm to be censored ?

We try to self-moderate here. Some aren't up to the responsibility and may need some facilitating.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html
You must register to post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abs, Gilly, Goldenprince13
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Latest Members Blogs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next

What is going on when it comes to 9-11 I…

The EPA (environmental protection agency) and OSHA took air samples in the days following September 11th, they reported that they found no excessive levels of asbestos contrary to other findings....

Read more

9-11 Eleven Years Later

9-11 Eleven Years Later

With the anniversary of September 11th literally just around the corner, unanswered questions still remain for families who lost loved ones during the tragic event, as well as from families...

Read more

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass An…

Strange Noises, Possible Link to Mass Animal Deaths

In 2008 the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to review a series of lower court rulings that restrict the United States Navy's use of sonar in submarine detection training exercises off...

Read more

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation:
$122 USD on 4th Jan 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

TradeZone Latest

Visitors

Today131
Yesterday2706
Week12730
Month18839
Total1221839

Your IP Address: 216.73.217.50 Your Browser and OS: Unknown - Unknown Friday, 09 October 2026 02:42

Who Is Online

Guests : 550 guests online Members : No members online
© 2012 – 2021 Sanctum Zone | All rights reserved. This website is a place for people to express and discuss their views on the news and world events. DISCLAIMER: Please Note: Views expressed and submitted by contributors are their own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and beliefs of the Sanctum Zone website and its founder(s) , administrators , moderators , and any other website maintenance technicians, personnel and volunteers. Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel