• Page:

TOPIC: UFO expert murdered?

UFO expert murdered? 17 Oct 2016 09:59 #1

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 1123
I have only heard of this man, I don't really know his work or how "respected" it was; but it seems he felt his end was near and let his mother know about it, days before he "died". And, as usual, the dreary refusal to hand over medical information only adds oil to the family's pain. If there's nothing to hide, just do a post mortem and hand over the info to his family/mother and put their minds at rest! Busterds.

www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ufo-expert...BBoPWjQ&ocid=UE07DHP

Max Spiers, 39, a father to two boys, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.

He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.

But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63.

In a chilling text message to his mum just days before his death, Max wrote: "Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate."

Originally from Canterbury, Max lived in America for a few years, but had returned to the city to stay with his mother, before jetting off to Poland.

Vanessa said: "He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July.

"He was staying with a woman who he had not known for long and she told me how she found him dead on the sofa.

"But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead."

Max made a career out of investigating UFO sightings and alleged cover-ups.

More recently, he was said to be probing into the lives of well-known figures in politics, business and entertainment.

His unexplained death, and its subsequent treatment by the authorities, has left many online followers convinced he was killed by government agents.

Conspiracy theorists have long been convinced that UFO chasers who get too close to the truth are "bumped off" by the secret services or so-called men in black.

There is no such thing as Thin Air: Thin Air is full of the particles of creation.

Take something that costs you nothing but effort;
And practice, practice, practice until you make it something fabulous.

"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
If he undaunted be....". (Beowulf)....
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2016 10:03 by cantata.
You must register to post here.

UFO expert murdered? 17 Oct 2016 12:13 #2

• Hexhammer
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 1129
Another one bites the dust.... I have never heard of this guy before, he must have been doing something really important if he was "worth" taking out. I wonder if there would be any ,inks to his work?
The things you leave behind, you find in front of you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cantata

UFO expert murdered? 17 Oct 2016 16:01 #3

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
I don't know of his work at all, Hex - UFO stuff tends not to be my thing. But here is a youtube link to some of his stuff:

There is no such thing as Thin Air: Thin Air is full of the particles of creation.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hexhammer

UFO expert murdered? 18 Oct 2016 09:59 #4

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
Apparently, this man's work into the backgrounds of politicians, "v.i.p.s" and celebrities was quite worrisome to those being investigated. According to his girlfriend, Mr Spiers was just about to reveal some of his discoveries, especially about involvements in Satanic Ritual.... which makes a murder claim actually plausible:

www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/conspiracy...BBoPWjQ&ocid=UE07DHP

A British conspiracy theorist found dead in Poland had been about to publish claims of a global black magic ring involving politicians and celebrities, his distraught girlfriend claims.

UFO expert Max Spiers was found dead on a sofa of the Warsaw flat he was staying, with claims from friends he “vomited a black liquid” and may have been poisoned.

The 39-year-old, who had two children, was ruled to have died from natural causes though his mother claims no post-mortem examination has been carried out on his body.

Mother Vanessa Bates also said she received a chilling message just before his death saying: “Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate."

Today, Mr Spiers’ girlfriend Sarah Adams told the Standard the couple had both received death threats in the weeks before the tragedy.

Miss Adams, 31, said: “We were used to getting death threats or stuff like that from people but I think this time it seemed rather real.

“He’d been sent threats saying that him and me were going to die.”

“He was going to expose black magic,” she said. “He was going to expose some of the stuff that he was working on involving political leaders and celebrities.

“We had both been due to go to a conference to speak about it.”

She said: “He planned on coming back here seeing his family and I was going to have his child. He had messaged me hours before.

It's well past time that all of these many claims of Satanic murders of so many people are perhaps taken a lot more seriously and investigated properly. When did murder stop mattering? (Tell us, "the elites"... because if murder really doesn't matter any longer.... watch your backs! :D ).

Last Edit: 18 Oct 2016 10:05 by cantata.

UFO expert murdered? 18 Oct 2016 17:39 #5

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
He had been investigating military paedophile activity:

dwpexamination.wordpress.com/2016/10/18/...cious-death-express/

CONSPIRACY theorist Max Spiers had been investigating a major “occult-based paedophile ring within the US military” he revealed in an interview filmed just four days before his suspicious death.

Max Spiers, 39, who is originally from Canterbury in Kent, travelled to Poland in July to give a talk on conspiracy theories, but was found dead on a sofa in the flat he was staying in.

Friends claim he died in his Warsaw apartment after vomiting “black liquid”.

His family believe his death was suspicious after the father-of-two reportedly sent his mother, Vanessa Bates, 63, a text message two days before he died, which said: “Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.”

In a rambling interview with Polish YouTube channel PorozmawiajmyTV, during which he appeared to slur and complained of being tired a number of times, Mr Spiers talked of his enquiries into the Presidio Child Development Center run by the US Army in San Francisco.

A well-documented scandal broke in 1986, when allegations of suspected ritual abuse involving 60 children, including four children had that contracted an std, surfaced from the centre.

Enough people have been offed, topped, met convenient accidents and been suicided for there to be now enough smoke to look for the fire, surely?

Last Edit: 18 Oct 2016 17:41 by cantata.

UFO expert murdered? 18 Oct 2016 18:09 #6

• wake_up_bomb
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 4418
Enough people have been offed, topped, met convenient accidents and been suicided for there to be now enough smoke to look for the fire, surely?
I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. Bear in mind that I don't actually know all that much about this, so I can't really comment regarding its validity, but my instinct and very small amount of reading on the subject suggests that what this guy is saying is likely to be correct.

Tom Grant has dedicated himself to investigating the Kurt Cobain murder case.

www.cobaincase.com/

He makes no money out of this. In fact, my brother made a donation to him and had a brief email correspondence, and Grant told him that he won't have a PayPal button on his site so that he isn't accused of profiting from Cobain's death.

Grant was originally hired by Courtney Love, who he now suspects of being involved in Cobain's murder. He has undoubtedly established a clear motive for the murder, as it has been proven beyond doubt that Cobain and Love were about to get divorced (despite having a young child at the time), thus meaning that Love would potentially be losing millions of dollars, as opposed to being the sole heir to Cobain's fortune.

He provides a lot of evidence, but the key evidence is the following:
Cobain was injected with 3 times a lethal dose of heroin!

Cobain's heroin, (morphine), blood level was 1.52 mgs per liter. This would require a minimum injection of 225 mgs of heroin, three times a lethal dose, even for a hardcore heroin addict. The drug Diazepam, was also found in Cobain's blood system.
Meaning (a) the cause of death was wrongly recorded, and (b) he couldn't have pulled the trigger on the gun to kill himself.

So Grant has a key motive for the murder and a key piece of evidence which suggests that the version recorded by the coroner is incorrect. That's before you go into any of the other information he has uncovered, which he has done an exemplary job of doing as he's an accomplished private investigator, who was indeed hired by Love in the first place.

Despite this:

(a) Nick Broomfield's documentary about Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love managed to get all of this information wrong, or omit it completely.
(b) The police have steadfastly refused to reopen the case.

Grant states that the reason the police won't reopen the case is that they don't want to admit that they were wrong and they don't want to be made to look stupid. In reality, they have rashly and hurriedly accepted a certain version of events, and failed to pay heed to really obvious evidence, such as the only part of Cobain's suicide note which were remotely refers to suicide seems to have been added and written by someone else because there are two different handwriting styles on the note.

So if the police won't properly investigate that case, which would receive massive public support, which doesn't incriminate anyone of particular prominence, imagine what it's like trying to get them to investigate the powerful.
The true measure of a man is not his intelligence or how high he rises in this freak establishment. The true measure of a man is this: how quickly he can respond to the needs of others and how much of himself he can give - Philip K. Dick.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2016 18:10 by wake_up_bomb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: novum, cantata

UFO expert murdered? 20 Oct 2016 21:00 #7

• cantata
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
Swathes of them, WUB. Celebs, politicians, bankers, "ordinary people", scientists, activists, "whistle-blowers", children, witnesses.... murder seems perfectly allowed to the psychopaths that "rule" us. It all really needs to be looked at as it should have been.

• Page:
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds