• Page:

TOPIC: Apple Stormfront

Apple Stormfront 01 Sep 2017 13:02 #1

• humanspirit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 894
I think most people thought it was strange when apple used a branding with the same name as the White pride/Neo Nazi website.

www.stormfront.co.uk/

Now that the original Stormfront has had it's domain name revoked and is off the web it makes you wonder if Apple knew this was going to happen a while ago.
naivety attracts evil and evil attracts naivety
You must register to post here.

Apple Stormfront 03 Sep 2017 20:05 #2

• Space Bandit
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 2274
Didn't know Stormfront had been taken down... I'm sure twill manifest under a different guise. I'm no expert but I imagine it's quite easy to just keep moving around websites once one gets banned anyway.... they've just lost some of their notoriety though. Having such platforms must be advantageous to intelligence gathering too so it's unlikely and perhaps from that point of view unwise to ban their little hate wankfest.

It's more than possible Apple had enough sway to remove branding problems. No doubt they'll blame 'the loony left' rather than the blatant act of fascism where businesses are the fucking government.
Don't really get why Apple chose the name 'Stormfront' anyway....
Set the controls for the heart of the earth.
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2017 20:07 by Space Bandit.

Apple Stormfront 07 Sep 2017 05:13 #3

• wake_up_bomb
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 4418
Apparently it can't manifest under a different guise due to legal reasons. They would have to start again from scratch. Whether they can move to the dark web, whatever that is, I don't know.

I must say I am completely against this sort of oppression, regardless of my feelings regarding the content.
The true measure of a man is not his intelligence or how high he rises in this freak establishment. The true measure of a man is this: how quickly he can respond to the needs of others and how much of himself he can give - Philip K. Dick.

Apple Stormfront 27 Sep 2017 01:54 #4

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Thank you received: 5668
wake_up_bomb wrote:

I must say I am completely against this sort of oppression, regardless of my feelings regarding the content.

Same here.

Slippery road ... and it appears we're on it set for fast given Stormfronts one of the longest standing sites for all those with stormfront tendancies.

Start at the top and that's what they did.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas

Apple Stormfront 27 Sep 2017 01:56 #5

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Thank you received: 5668
wake_up_bomb wrote:
Apparently it can't manifest under a different guise due to legal reasons. They would have to start again from scratch. Whether they can move to the dark web, whatever that is, I don't know.

I read somewhere that they're even having trouble with the dark web, which is beyond ludicrous given what it's apparently 'selling'.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas

Apple Stormfront 20 Oct 2017 03:54 #6

• Black Cloud
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Go Boil An Egg....
  • Thank you received: 1227
83c47ba267876e9e0caa1033c9583c82
I Speak Four Languages Sarcasm English Profanity, And Real Shit...

When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use.
Joseph Stalin
  • Page:
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds