Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anarchy in Uganda

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 12:37 #241

• Col. Trautman
  • ZONED OUT
  • Spammer
  • Rankspammer
  • Thank you received: 8
What will anarchists do with violent criminals?
You must register to post here.

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 13:13 #242

• dogsmilk
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke
  • Thank you received: 811
Col. Trautman wrote:

What do governments do with violent criminals? The fact this remains an open question in terms of what they should do does not mean everyone who believes in government should declare what should be done with them and that's that - that's what people who believe in government do.

Anarchists would tend to think there would be less violent crime without government - there's no invading people so all that violent crime is gone. Much violent crime is acquisitive in nature - it's reasonable to assume that a society predicated on cooperation and mutual aid would negate the need for people to acquire material good by force in the same this occurs in a society predicated on the competitive pursuit of wealth and status.
Additionally, it's known that the more unequal a society, the more social problems there are. A society where people are not under pressure to either Win! Win! Win! or battle just to keep a roof over their heads while the boss class swan around buying their fifth home would, I think it's reasonable to say, mean less stressed out, psychologically damaged people with nothing more to look forward to than a pint and a fight.

Nevertheless, violent individuals would still exist. There would presumably be a need to isolate some people for the safety of others. Oh so there's a police force then?. No., anarchists don't believe that putting a tit on your head gives you super powers mere mortals cannot posses. Anarchists recognise the dangers inherent of giving a specific class of people the sole authority to use force, recognises the historical function of the police is primarily to safeguard the status quo and are generally aware an organised police force is a comparatively modern invention. Anarchists would veer towards community action - nobody, however violent, can fuck with everyone.

We can assume that social rules would evolve and there would be customary protocols - anarchists reject government, but all societies have rules, contrary to the general perception of anarchy=disorganised chaos. Indeed, anarchism would give people greater responsibility ads all decision making would not be relegated to authority figures. Exactly how people would deal with violent people is as hypothetical as asking if anarchists will go to the fake moon.

Though myself I would favour incarceration only for other people's safety and a bleeding heart rehabilitation approach - having worked with violent criminals myself, I know that a lot of them are fucked up people with a big can of worms inside their head society encourages them to keep packed away. Prisons also breed institutionalisation and a Darwinian survival of the fittest that means the more of a nutter you are, the less of a challenge prison tends to be.

What is interesting about this sort of stuff is the way people routinely say what would you do about... as if all people should have a complete blueprint for all society's political, social and economic questions. I think a lot of people sit there imagining society would be great if only everything was how they'd like it to be. With anarchism, you have to recognise that it is about your personal freedom and responsibility in balance with that of others. What happens depends on what everyone decides, not what you imagine must happen.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2013 13:16 by dogsmilk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti, Space Bandit, hugorune

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 13:17 #243

• Col. Trautman
  • ZONED OUT
  • Spammer
  • Rankspammer
  • Thank you received: 8
Thank you for your considered reply dogsmilk, I will read it later when I am less busy.

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 15:36 #244

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
  • we cant stop here, this is dog country
  • Thank you received: 5668

If there was nobody to stop me and I had irreputable truth that some fuck had interfered with someones child, I would take everything into my own hands and feed said fuck his own balls through a straw until the cunt choked to death... if there were bollocks to be ripped off in the first place of course.

This is the ONLY time I would ever be this violent but I most definately would if given the opportunity to do so.

If this makes me some kind of monster, so be it. It's the only thing I feel strongly enough about to take matters into my own hands and wholly believe that if it were possible for people to do so, the amount of incidents that there are worldwide, would be massively reduced.
the anorak hides the fact that sean is composed of 95% vaginas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Col. Trautman

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 15:44 #245

• dogsmilk
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke
  • Thank you received: 811
psketti wrote:

If there was nobody to stop me and I had irreputable truth that some fuck had interfered with someones child, I would take everything into my own hands and feed said fuck his own balls through a straw until the cunt choked to death... if there were bollocks to be ripped off in the first place of course.

This is the ONLY time I would ever be this violent but I most definately would if given the opportunity to do so.

If this makes me some kind of monster, so be it. It's the only thing I feel strongly enough about to take matters into my own hands and wholly believe that if it were possible for people to do so, the amount of incidents that there are worldwide, would be massively reduced.

I appreciate the urge to protect children, but I don't think such measures would do it. It's not like nonces are very popular now. I think a less fucked up society would create a smaller quantity of fucked up people.

But I think Jimmy Saville couldn't have got away with it if people weren't scared of taking on some high status figure within a faceless hierarchy that had a vested interest in not stirring up shit regarding one of its big names. Hierarchy and status create a playground for the corrupt.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2013 16:32 by dogsmilk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 15:56 #246

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
dogsmilk wrote:
psketti wrote:

I appreciate the urge to protect children, but I don't think such measures would do it. It's not like nonces are very popular now. I think a less fucked up society would create a smaller quantity of fucked up people.

I'd love to believe that to be true but I'm a cynic at heart unfortunately when it comes to pedo's and no matter what type of society there was, these fucks will be there regardless.

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 16:27 #247

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
I'm also aware that this is a step back as far as evolution goes but in my opinion, some things are best left done the old fashioned way.

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 22:59 #248

• ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 362
I have a serious question....

Is the issue in Africa a situation where people do not have the water flow they need to raise the quality of life?

And is this is because of Warlords? ( Don't know if i heard this on TV or the KONY 2012 video ect...)
"The Great Liberator" aka #1 Anarchist

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 23:01 #249

• oioioi
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
  • Thank you received: 7307
H2O will be the next reason for war. Not because we are lacking, it's good for business.
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 23:08 #250

• ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
oioioi wrote:
H2O will be the next reason for war. Not because we are lacking, it's good for business.

I understand why humans fight over oil, but there is no reason to fight for Air or Water....(humans are smarter than that....imo)

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 23:11 #251

• oioioi
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
.......... wrote:

I understand why humans fight over oil,

To the death?

You understand that or am I reading you wrong?
If you have any issues with the forum or it's members, for a speedier response, rather than pressing the report button, please post them here: sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Forum-Projects--...scussion-thread.html

Anarchy in Uganda 23 Mar 2013 23:28 #252

• ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
oioioi wrote:
.......... wrote:

To the death?

We all know what oil will do to industrialize so people are going to fight for that perceived quality of life bonus.

But water is abundant and there is more ocean than land on earth so water should be free for all.

Anarchy in Uganda 24 Mar 2013 00:00 #253

• psketti
  • ZONED OUT
  • Hired help
  • Rankadmin
.......... wrote:
oioioi wrote:
.......... wrote:

To the death?

We all know what oil will do to industrialize so people are going to fight for that perceived quality of life bonus.

But water is abundant and there is more ocean than land on earth so water should be free for all.

You can't drink salt water.

Never heard the expression "water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink"?

Anarchy in Uganda 24 Mar 2013 08:29 #254

• Gilly
  • ZONED OUT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rank6
  • Psychic Assassin
  • Thank you received: 6506
.......... wrote:

Well this might come as a shock to you, RA...

Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Big Government claims ownership over our water
Monday, July 26, 2010
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_col...r.html#ixzz2ORa1sxNH

Man sentenced to jail for collecting rainwater in Oregon
Get short URL Published time: July 30, 2012 21:37
Edited time: July 31, 2012 12:34

rt.com/usa/rain-water-harrington-oregon-439/

Who owns Colorado's rainwater?
Environmentalists and others like to gather it in containers for use in drier times. But state law says it belongs to those who bought the rights to waterways.
March 18, 2009|Nicholas Riccardi

articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/18/nation/...ontested-rainwater18
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2013 08:30 by Gilly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psketti

Anarchy in Uganda 24 Mar 2013 10:23 #255

• wake_up_bomb
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 4418
Also on the subject of water:

Look out for water derivatives as well:

articles.businessinsider.com/2011-07-21/...risis-water-industry
The true measure of a man is not his intelligence or how high he rises in this freak establishment. The true measure of a man is this: how quickly he can respond to the needs of others and how much of himself he can give - Philip K. Dick.

Anarchy in Uganda 24 Mar 2013 10:30 #256

• novum
  • ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder 
  • Rank5
  • Thank you received: 2305
Dont get me started on water.... :hahano:

Malcolmsachs

Y11
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2013 10:31 by novum.

Anarchy in Uganda 25 Mar 2013 10:05 #257

• Mike
  • ZONED OUT
  • Expert Boarder
  • Rank4
  • Thank you received: 183
Col. Trautman wrote:
If you look at examples of Anarchist groups in History they generally just lined em up against a wall and shot em :cheers:

Anarchy in Uganda 25 Mar 2013 10:31 #258

• oioioi
  • ZONED OUT
  • Zone Facilitator
  • Rankmod
  • with my droogs
Mike wrote:
Col. Trautman wrote:
If you look at examples of Anarchist groups in History they generally just lined em up against a wall and shot em :cheers:

Are you mixing up violent criminals and Marxists again?

Anarchy in Uganda 10 May 2013 14:22 #259

• ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
Mike wrote:
Col. Trautman wrote:

AL Capone & Machine Gun Kelly....... :anar:

Anarchy in Uganda 10 May 2013 14:22 #260

• ZONED OUT
  • Gold Boarder
  • Rank5
oioioi wrote:
Mike wrote:
Col. Trautman wrote:

Are you mixing up violent criminals and Marxists again?

:taptap:
Moderators: psketti, oioioi, batou
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds